• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

West now admit that they had COVID since Nov & Dec 2019, while Wuhan only from Jan 2020, nothing to do with Chinese eating wile life!

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Errrr.... You acknowledge the possibility that the virus could have originated outside China. But you are blaming China for the worldwide lockdown. I don’t recall rests of the world come under Chinese jurisdiction. Are you sure you are not Sam Leong? I have serious doubt you are a physician. What about those medical people who died coping with the overload of Covid patients?

I am of the opinion that if China was not involved there would be no worldwide lockdown.

Nobody would think of doing a total lockdown.

Sure there is the problem with hospitals being over run and all. That can be dealt with in othe ways.

Flattening the curve became the narrative for some reason instead of raising the X Axis on what the hospitals could handle.

Why?

Because China locked down. And WHO praised and approved of it. Thus probably advising all the chief medical officers that was the way to go.

And why did WHO do that? It was bribed by China.

With H1N1, SARS, MERS there was no shutdown or lockdown. Why? Not even Ebola.

Meanwhile we know that the virus has a low mortality rate among healthy people below the age of 60.

Hindsight is 20-20 of course. At the time I too was for a lockdown. But it was because we did not know what we were dealing with. And all we had was that Chins had an outbreak and they locked down and China said they beat the virus. Then Italy had an outbreak and they had a big problem. And then they locked down.

But look at Sweden and Iceland.

Anyway it is better you think I am not a doctor. In fact I am not.

I am a TCM physician!

We need more TCM hospitals!

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Errrr.... You acknowledge the possibility that the virus could have originated outside China. But you are blaming China for the worldwide lockdown. I don’t recall rests of the world come under Chinese jurisdiction. Are you sure you are not Sam Leong? I have serious doubt you are a physician. What about those medical people who died coping with the overload of Covid patients?

I have written before that there are different strains of coronavirus outbreak.

The one from USA is front the Fort Detrick Maryland accident. This is the vaping related deaths narrative CDC used to hide it.

It did spread to China via the US military exercises in Wuhan.

The version China dealt with was the US version which is less infectious and a little more deadly in the sense it kills more young people. But its R for infection was not as high as covid19.

During the chaos of the Wuhan lockdown the Wuhan viral lab had an accident. This released the current covid19 pandemic.

It did not affect China as much because China was in total lockdown. China knew exactly what they were dealing with. A bioweapon that they were working on.

The virus thus spread overseas but not in China because PRC couldn't travel within China but could travel internationally.

Fuck China!

nkfnkfnkf

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chee bye forummer with a chee bye article.

MODERN CIVILIZATION IS THE ALTMOST WRONGFUL STUPIDITY! It is SUICIDAL!!

It MUST BE STOPPED ASAP!! It OUGHT TO BE REVERSED ASAP!!

ADVOCACY for MODERN CIVILIZATION IS HYPER-CRIMINAL & MUST BE PUNISHED BY HELLISH PENALTIES & TORTURED TO DEATH!!

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
All Chinese shd crowdfunding the Lawstitude economy to sue WH President for creating animosity against the Chinese... sue sue sue.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
China did what good for them. Did US lockdown sametime as China..... No.

China lockdown the whole of China, Wuhan was just the 1st step.

Because CNY was coming and a mass migration of CNY travellers cld kill China.

There are not even enough hospitals, medical staffs if this spread is not contained before the mass migration begin...不得了...

This was China problem. What they did was correct...no mercy...

Doesnt matter whether they created the virus or not.

This whole Wuhan virus covid lockdown idea started from China.

Nobody. Absolutely nobody thought of locking down entire cities and country except China!

Even for SARS there was no lockdown. The people themselves stayed away from high density areas but businesses were allowed to open and operate. People themselves decided. Not the government.

China locking down Wuhan and then publicizing that they "beat" the virus led to this strategy and plan copied around the world.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
makes sense except for 1 point. Why the hell would they infect Italy their strongest and possibly only 1b1r supporter?

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
doesn't really matter anyway. a lockdown is a lockdown. there's a chance they may have done it to flex some muscles to see how the populace reacts.

horny

Alfrescian
Loyal
I also have flu last year but it does not mean that is is wuhan virus maybe common cold

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
But it is because of Wuhan and how China lockdown and WHO approve and praise that the world also ended up shutting down.

If it never went to Wuhan and Italy nobody would bother.
Those who were vaccinated for flu has a 30% higher chance on being infected with covid. And that was what happened to those elderly in italy.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
China lockdown was becos of the coming mass migration during CNY.

Dickhead, lockdown Wuhan and also shut down stopped mass migration, no one is leaving or going anywhere, CNY celebration stopped. Trains, planes, buses, All were suspended and stopped..

If this thing happen in Canada 3 days before Christmas, and Canada is also having aa mass migration travel, lets see you will also die at the sky lodge.

Fuck u deep deep. Or worser Fake idiot doktor...

Yes. But nobody did any lockdown crap or say it would kill everybody. Only those who smoke vape etc. Certain groups only.

What did china do? Lockdown. Chow kiasu. Kaisee

Then WHO say good good.

The rest is history. So it is the fucking China that caused lockdown over a virus that only caused a bit of headlines in the west.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Doesnt matter whether they created the virus or not.

This whole Wuhan virus covid lockdown idea started from China.

Nobody. Absolutely nobody thought of locking down entire cities and country except China!

Even for SARS there was no lockdown. The people themselves stayed away from high density areas but businesses were allowed to open and operate. People themselves decided. Not the government.

China locking down Wuhan and then publicizing that they "beat" the virus led to this strategy and plan copied around the world.

You are a real idiot for even typing this dribble out. No wonder you can't make it in SG