• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

West Coast Young People Are Bastards and Disrespectful to Iswaran

GUDANGARAM

Alfrescian
Loyal
hziswaran0712-2.jpg

GUDANGARAM

Alfrescian
Loyal
to these youngsters, eating and munching a bowl of 3 dollars noddles loaded with MSG is far more important than standing up and greeting to Iswaran

GUDANGARAM

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would be pissed if that pap shitskin come disturb me during meal time. Sure kena fucked by me. So he should count himself lucky.

why so angry? people earning millions of salary and spending their time to see you and you cannot stop munching your cheap and poor hawker food?

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
why so angry? people earning millions of salary and spending their time to see you and you cannot stop munching your cheap and poor hawker food?
I am his employer, his salary is paid by me and by my fellow countrymen. Employees need to know their place. How can suka suka disturb boss when boss is eating? Tio boh?

birdie69

Alfrescian
Loyal
See PAP no up.

1. Steal and lock up yr hard earn CPF money.
2. Over Paid ministers and civil servants pay.
3. Too many old fart PAP MPs... that age 68 old fart need to go.... ah pek face cant be popular with the mass...
See PAP no up, so increase the GST to 10% immediately, implementing Elder Shield, return your HDB flat once 99 years lease is up, no more subsidy of medishield life, higher premium, carbon tax......etc

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
West Coast Young People Are Bastards and Disrespectful to Iswaran Dr Tan Cheng Bock....

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dot attended an event many years ago. Guest of Honour was S Iswaran. If dot recalled, he was only a Minister of State then, not a full minister. As he entered the room, the emcee asked everyone to stand up to greet him. Everyone stood up except dot. Dot remained seated.

Dot was thinking: "what status is S Iswaran that everyone has to stand to attention? He is an MP and he serves the voters. As far as dot is concerned, he should be standing up to his masters: the voters."

Moral: don't blindly follow instructions which may be given by monkey see-monkey do organisers.

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dot attended an event many years ago. Guest of Honour was S Iswaran. If dot recalled, he was only a Minister of State then, not a full minister. As he entered the room, the emcee asked everyone to stand up to greet him. Everyone stood up except dot. Dot remained seated.

Dot was thinking: "what status is S Iswaran that everyone has to stand to attention? He is an MP and he serves the voters. As far as dot is concerned, he should be standing up to his masters: the voters."

Moral: don't blindly follow instructions which may be given by monkey see-monkey do organisers.
that PIG is a hindu god ah?
why must stand?
gongcheebye sinkies as usual