• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

went to funan centre last night.....it was fucking crap.

TerrexLee

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN think I saw three levels purposed just for F&B establishments (there's even NTUC there!!!!!) ???? Go upstairs and all the typical shopping mall shit you see everywhere happens....courts, GV etc

Funan has lost its purpose entirely.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KNN think I saw three levels purposed just for F&B establishments (there's even NTUC there!!!!!) ???? Go upstairs and all the typical shopping mall shit you see everywhere happens....courts, GV etc

It was renovated to cater to the hipster millennials. Capitalmalls knew exactly what it was doing.

1) The 'Tree of Life' area between level 3 and 4.

2) The metal stairs leading from level 4 to 7.

3) The bicycle tracks on the ground floor.

4) Rock wall climbing at B2.

5) Futsal court and veggie garden at level 7.

I think there will be a retail casualty before this year is over. Maybe one of the B2 eateries. :cool:

JustLikeThis

Alfrescian
Loyal

fell exactly the same. just like another mail in singapore, same bubble tea shops, same restaurants, same supermarkets,etc

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Appreciate the review folks. I won't waste my time going there then. Sim Lim still ok I think. They are sticking to their roots, ie., computer systems, parts, etc and shady salespeople.:biggrin:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's turned into a pretentious shithole for youngsters to hang out. Good luck attracting anyone w fat wallets to buy stuff.

Will say that it will still survive due to its central location and the cinema. But for it to thrive, I doubt so. The layout is messy, and u have to keep walking around one big circle to reach the other end. Kinda reminds me of the Orchard Cineleisure cunt place layout. So youngsters like this huh?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you think Funan is bad wait till you see what they're conspiring to transform Sim Lim Square into. :wink:

'Mixed-use development'... a.k.a soulless monstrosity.

Examples: Alexandra Central, ARC380 (Jalan Besar and Lavender Street), NeWest @ Hong Leong Garden.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Singapore mall what you expect ? A giant fish tank w mermaids ? Miss that fish tank in Wisma.

Oh I love fish tanks

5930eb14a8e1e_Celebrities1small.jpg.3999bb56b487f1852b89b8e0b2c6a1bf.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
developer is simply sextisfying sinkies' need for jalan and makan. jalan a bit in air-conned mall to pretend to sexercise but main aim is to makan. :rolleyes:

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal

Lots of fat hogs fr High Court got lots of $$$$ to spend there

TerrexLee

Alfrescian
Loyal
It was renovated to cater to the hipster millennials. Capitalmalls knew exactly what it was doing.

1) The 'Tree of Life' area between level 3 and 4.

2) The metal stairs leading from level 4 to 7.

3) The bicycle tracks on the ground floor.

4) Rock wall climbing at B2.

5) Futsal court and veggie garden at level 7.

I think there will be a retail casualty before this year is over. Maybe one of the B2 eateries. :cool:

the rockclimbing wall is a seriously retarded move.

meepokboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Such a pity that Funan will no longer be the IT mall that I used to know. Where can I get my gadgets now?