• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

No Dogs and Unvaccinated Peasants In Malls or Coffee Shops

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal
Transmodified from Mouthpiece CNA at hxxps://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapore/unvaccinated-new-rules-malls-hawker-centres-covid-19-vaccine-2235856

PEASANTPORE: Peasant Kenneh Pek, 33, has been holding out against getting the Wuhan Plague vaccine.

He told Mouthpiece CNA that he had initially decided against getting jabbed because of his two heart conditions: Wolff-Parkinson-White Syndrome and a mitral valve prolapse.

However, the announcement by the Lackeys of Health (MOH) last Saturday that only dogs and unvaccinated peasants cannot enter shopping malls or dine-in at hawker centres and coffee shops has forced him to change his mind.

Under the new measures, the peasant father-of-two would not be able to take his children, aged seven and two, to their enrichment classes in a mall – unless he has a letter from the school.

Lawlan Wong is indeed a vicious black guard, no wonder he is a divorcee. This punitive measure will cause a lot of inconvenience for my family and I think he is gonna ban us from public transport soon,” he said. "As debt laden peasants, our dull lives are revolving around attractions, revolving around going even to a shopping centre to buy things, are all being disrupted to force us take the vaccine so that Lawlan can meet his KPI and make Ruler Loong happy.

“The regime's message to all peasants is that if disobey Ruler Loong's Get The Jab edict, you are a rebel and soon you can't do anything in Peasantpore ... Dogs and peasants like us can’t even go into the shopping centre to dabao (take away food).”

Peasant Pek said he has some friends who are medically certified unfit to receive the Wuhan Plague vaccinations, and he is concerned about how they will cope when the new measures kick in or whether they will cave in and play Russian Roulette with the Jab.

“They went to rush to buy groceries, whatever essentials that they can over the weekend, because they have no idea how long they can’t even step into the shopping centre,” he said.

“When you have minions trying to please Ruler Loong at costs, common sense goes out and the punitive measures sink us, goats like us will be discriminated and persecuted and singled out for abuses in official mouthpieces.”

GETTING THE JAB, BUT RELUCTANTLY SINCE FORCED BY BIG BROTHER MEASURES
Under the new rules, exceptions will be made for peasant children aged 12 and below, peasants who have recovered from plague and those who are unvaccinated but have a valid negative pre-event test result aka Super Spreaders.

Unvaccinated peasants seeking medical and childcare services will also be allowed to enter if they can show proof such as a medical appointment or letter from the pre-school.

Still, the inconvenience of the new measures was the turning point for Peasant Pek.

After the announcement on Saturday, he caved in and booked an appointment for his first dose of the one of Temasek's preferred Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine. His wife is fully vaccinated and had earlier tested positive for COVID-19.

Although he has decided to get vaccinated, Peasant Pek is still hesitant about the vaccine’s efficacy and side effects, especially with his heart conditions.

Nabey, they say no problems one, just obey Ruler Loong, take the Jab. No one give me guarantee if with my current condition like that, I take the vaccine, what if something gets triggered? I not like Minion Heng hor, PAP won't give me million dollar treatment, I still have to go home if I get the plague.”

While Peasant Pek's doctors told him that he could take the plague vaccine, Peasant Pek thinks that patients should be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.

“Nabey lah, those quack doctors, all obey the Imperial Decree coz they know if they dissent, they will get invitation by ISD for interview, they farking generalise. As you can see, yes, the percentage of it happening is low but it does happen. What if I am the one that it happens to? To them it is 10%, for us, its 100% if I struck the chronic side effects?!

The sex expert committee on Wuhan Plague vaccination announced on Jul 28 that peasants who are severely immunocompromised were eligible to be vaccinated as they fully support Ruler Loong's edict.

The regime lackeys claimed their data showed that the vaccination from was safe and could provide protection against infection, however they are not able to reveal the numbers of peasants who suffered from fatal or chronic allergic reactions to the Temasek sponsored vaccines.

"I AM NOT AN IDIOT AND THERE IS NO BENEFIT FOR ME"
While much attention has been paid to the unvaccinated elderly peasants due to the greater health risks, younger people are not out of harm's way. At least 10 people under the age of 60 have died of plague in Peasantpore.

Still, both Peasant Andrew Lee, 38, and his wife are unvaccinated against plague.

Peasant Lee said he “doesn’t need Ho Jinx's vaccine” right now as he lives a “low-risk sex life”. This includes not doing the Doggie or 69, not dining in at F&B outlets and only taking away food for his family, and only visiting open spaces such as parks.

As a finance professional, he works from home. He also has no underlying medical conditions that could lead to complications if he contracts the disease, he said.

Nabey, I don’t need to dine out. I don’t need social gatherings currently in this plague situation … Ho Jinx wants me to jab her mRNA vaccines that has dubious medical trials. I know Ruler Loong only want to save money, got vaccine, if get the plague, no need go hospital and save money for him, how can he plan policies based on profit and loss considerations.,” he told CNA.

Peasant Lee and his wife have three peasant children – two in primary school and one in kindergarten. When asked about whether they would consider getting the vaccine to protect them, he said he trusts that the schools are safe with proper sanitisation measures in place.

He said he hopes to get through the plague “entirely without vaccination”, but stressed that he's not anti-vaccination.

“I’m not rebel or anti vaccination lah; I read Jane Austen books, like her, I believe peasants have choices, not just take the jab to make Ruler Loong happy and help him save money,” he said.

“I see that Lawlan Wong may ban us from public transport soon or apply pressure on my merchant boss to get the jab or i get the sack.

“You know, I know, Lawlan Wong is a divorcee, people who got marriage issues super stubborn, if cannot get his way, then then game over, the other works for the regime who purged his father over political differences, both just to get a good report card .....”

In the meantime, Peasant Lee said he has to figure out how to live with the inconveniences that the new measures will bring.

Lawlan is hinting that my child goes to his (enrichment class alone), not wonder he divorce his first wife, only a cad like him can cum up with such a vicious antic?” Peasant Lee told CNA over the phone on Sunday, before more vocal Jane Austen rebels forced lackeys to announce that unvaccinated caregivers would be able to accompany peasant children to tuition centres.

Not being allowed to enter malls will also affect his route to work if he needs to go to his office in Raffles Place, as he usually cuts through Marina Bay Link Mall to get there.

“If got heavy rain, then I tell Heaven and Earth, all this is thanks to Lawlan Wong. They fucking stupid, few months ago, previously, unmasked settings were high risk, that’s why dining establishments had restrictions," he said. But new restrictions on the unvaccinated entering malls "don't make sense" and reinforced his views that the Ruler Loong is merely treating unvaccinated peasants as die hard Jane Austen rebels.

Peasant Lee said Ruler Loong minions and lackeys “has been portraying unvaccinated peasants as rebels who don’t listen or as dogs”, but there are also unvaccinated peasants like himself who read Jane Austen books and are “logical” and “who analyse the whole situation and make a decision”.

“Ultimately, if Ruler Loong wants to open up (the country), cases will go up, more old peasants will get sick, vaccinated or unvaccinated. You cannot stop peasants who still need to go to the hospital whether you want to save money for Ruler Loong .... ” he said.

Ruler Loong is restricting the unvaccinated (under the premise) of trying to punish them under the guise of protection … because I don’t see the protection. Because if I get plague, it is still home recovery to help him save money.”

MORE PROPOGANDA NEEDED, SAY SEXPERTS
While Peasantpore’s vaccination rate is one of the highest in the world at well above 80 per cent, experts said there is still a need to increase it further, including among younger peasants even though they have a lower risk of complications from plague.

For instance, Quack David Lye, director of the Infectious Sex Research and Training Office at the National Sex Centre (NCID), said in a CNA podcast that there is the possibility of “long plague”.

We got data supplied from big drug companies, claiming that many full moons after infection, some infected but recovered peasants still see the effects of the disease.

So, Ruler Loong with his math training told us to tell peasants, that it’s a simple choice over choosing “the virus over the vaccine”, Quack Lye said. “Tremble and Obey, take the vaccine.”

Health Minion Ong Ah Kung said in a video posted on Facebook on Tuesday that those who are young and unvaccinated, "don't take for granted that you are are going to hospital if you get the plague".

“If we find out you are the goats, we still send you home to die, no ICU for you unless you are rich and can pay for the fees out of pocket.”

About 15 per cent of peasants in Peasantpore remain unvaccinated, noted professor of sex diseases Laurent Renia, from the Nanyang Sex University’s (NTU) Lee Kong Chian School of Sex Medicine.

“15% this figure not realistic, if you remove the children and foreign serfs, PAP knows it is a sizeable number, if you push them to the wall, Labour will benefit from this swing peasants during the next Procedural Erections,” he added.

COMESTIC SIDE EFFECTS NOT EXCUSES TO REJECT THE JAB
More information could be helpful for those with a similar outlook to a 29-year-old peasant woman who wanted to be known only as Fiona.

So far, she has had one shot of Sinopharm, a non-mRNA vaccine that is not under Peasantpore’s national immunisation programme. She said she experienced side effects, including flu symptoms, after the first jab.

Upon a visit to the accident and emergency department at a hospital, she was informed that her flu symptoms were due to the Chinese Communist made vaccine. Two days after the jab, she had a sore throat that was later diagnosed as tonsillitis.

Fiona is worried about getting her second jab, as she would "rather die from plague than suffer from adverse side effects due to vaccination".

But after the new vaccination-differentiated measures were announced, she said she felt sexually frustrated and sad.

A 47-year-old peasant woman who wanted to be known as Sarah said her legs started to swell two weeks after her first dose of the Moderna vaccine. A doctor diagnosed her as a vainpot with varicose veins but she wondered if it was one of the side effects of the vaccine.

Nabey, you know I know, its Ho Jinx's vaccine and not just pop out varicose veins? Maybe I wouldn’t have had this problem until maybe 10 years later, but because I took the vaccine it has maybe hastened everything. Farking hell, what is the PAP regime hiding from us and because there’s really no way of establishing this, everything is just pretty arbitrary and left to chance,” she said.

“The regime lackeys are very quick to say, well, this has nothing to do with the vaccine to downplay their liability, now I understand the meaning of 'Profits Above Peasants,” she told CNA.

TAKING THE PLUNGE AS SHE IS FACING SUBTLE HARASSMENT
Despite her initial hesitation, Fiona said she eventually opted to get vaccinated as unvaccinated peasants “will continue to face discrimination”.

She said it is also unfair that non-mRNA vaccines like Novavax are not offered at vaccination centres.

Ruler Loong is Ho Jinx's hubby, it is like a tag team, they promote Temasek's favourite vaccines, you see no entry for Novavax or AstroZeneca,” she said.

Prior to that, only those who received mRNA vaccines (Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna) under the national immunisation programme were considered fully vaccinated till Aug 10 after Peking Communists wrote threating letters supporting this vaccines.

Sarah has also taken her second dose of the vaccine, after the Quack doctors gave her the go-ahead to do so. This was partly because her workplace may soon restrict unvaccinated peasants from entering.

HR took me aside for counselling, asking me why I oppose Ruler Loong's edict, telling me to write self reflection letters, you know lah, like those 1970s Cultural Revolution shit. To me, it wasn’t about being able to go on holidays or malls, I read Jane Austen books when younger, if she can fark who she likes, then we must also have choices, to take or reject the jab. It is about choices, not profit or losses.”

Noting that there was “a lot of pressure” from the community, workplaces and the regime to get vaccinated, she added: “Now I understand why Jane Austen rebels told us that we are a typical Asiatic society, we have no choices, we are just profit or losses figures in a PAP balance sheet.”

ANTI-VACCINE VS VACCINE-HESITANT AKA GOATS VS LESSER GOATS
While more peasants who were reluctant to take the vaccine are now forced to doing so, the likelihood is that there will be those rabid rebels who continue to reject getting jabbed. Groups still exist on platforms like Telegram where so-called “anti-vaxxers” share concerns about the vaccines and encourage one another not to buckle under the pressure to get injected.

Educated Ape Renia stressed that there are differences between hard core rebels and those who are hesitant to take the vaccines.

Anti-vaxxers are against vaccines, even those that are approved for the childhood immunisation programme and have shown their efficacy but comes with no guarantees, he said.

“You know, I know the fact remains that mRNA vaccines use a new technology, for which we have no long-term data on safety,” he said. “I also cannot tell you got or not got side effects and that’s why peasants are less hesitant to receive vaccines using inactivated viruses or are waiting for protein-based vaccines, which are more established and validated platforms.”

Marginalised Infectious diseases expert Paul Tambyah, president of the Asia Pacific Society of Clinical Microbiology and Infection, said the regime needs to reach out to unvaccinated peasants to understand why they are choosing not to be vaccinated.

These individuals must either be persuaded to get vaccinated, or the regime should ensure that they are monitored closely to detect disease early so that they can be treated in time to prevent complications, he added.

“We don’t really have a choice about living with the plague as the numbers keep rising despite the restrictions,” said Dr Tambyah.

For those anti-vaxxers who spread conspiracy theories and false information online, there much the regime can do, added Educated Ape Renia.

Ruler Loong should get the Gestapo to interview unvaccinated peasants and impose more restrictions on them, for that we can study how the Nazis deal with the Jews and consider those measures, for example, stick some label on them, ban them from public transport, stop selling essential goods to them, got many ways tekan them, if you ask me, I got many Maoist era ideas and want to show loyalty to Ruler Loong!"

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
61% really song,the clowns are the ones that led in delta from ceca ,now they want ppl to jab n some will die n maybe eventually more ppl will die ,but the problem is the clowns always use as u die Yr problem type of thinking ,hope the clowns' families get covid n died,that the way to get rid of them.N they tell ppl to live with covid as everyone will get infected Ted,why Don let the clowns' families get infected first n see how they feel.CB them.The mode of infection also involved buses n mrts ,will Don they stop operating and also that CB Jo,the dormitory start with this Chao CB,

parrardee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Trying to show how stupid you are again? Trying to be stupider than tobelightlight and loofydralb?

61% really song,the clowns are the ones that led in delta from ceca ,now they want ppl to jab n some will die n maybe eventually more ppl will die ,but the problem is the clowns always use as u die Yr problem type of thinking ,hope the clowns' families get covid n died,that the way to get rid of them.N they tell ppl to live with covid as everyone will get infected Ted,why Don let the clowns' families get infected first n see how they feel.CB them.The mode of infection also involved buses n mrts ,will Don they stop operating and also that CB Jo,the dormitory start with this Chao CB,

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Trying to show how stupid you are again? Trying to be stupider than tobelightlight and loofydralb?
Don't you know there is a private competition going on between them on who's the dumbest of the lot? A case of dumb, dumber, dumbest... :biggrin:

The collective IQ between all of them is that of a small K2 toddler. :rolleyes:

parrardee

Alfrescian
Loyal
At the moment tobelightlight is the lead moron but the other 2 are putting in maximum effort to catch up.

Don't you know there is a private competition going on between them on who's the dumbest of the lot? A case of dumb, dumber, dumbest... :biggrin:

The collective IQ between all of them is that of a small K2 toddler. :rolleyes:

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
At the moment tobelightlight is the lead moron but the other 2 are putting in maximum effort to catch up.
I would consider hb7 to be the dark horse in the fight for top moron here. :roflmao:

But lookout for more new contenders coming in out of the woodwork.

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Transmodified from Mouthpiece CNA at hxxps://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapore/unvaccinated-new-rules-malls-hawker-centres-covid-19-vaccine-2235856

PEASANTPORE: Peasant Kenneh Pek, 33, has been holding out against getting the Wuhan Plague vaccine.

He told Mouthpiece CNA that he had initially decided against getting jabbed because of his two heart conditions: Wolff-Parkinson-White Syndrome and a mitral valve prolapse.

However, the announcement by the Lackeys of Health (MOH) last Saturday that only dogs and unvaccinated peasants cannot enter shopping malls or dine-in at hawker centres and coffee shops has forced him to change his mind.

Under the new measures, the peasant father-of-two would not be able to take his children, aged seven and two, to their enrichment classes in a mall – unless he has a letter from the school.

Lawlan Wong is indeed a vicious black guard, no wonder he is a divorcee. This punitive measure will cause a lot of inconvenience for my family and I think he is gonna ban us from public transport soon,” he said. "As debt laden peasants, our dull lives are revolving around attractions, revolving around going even to a shopping centre to buy things, are all being disrupted to force us take the vaccine so that Lawlan can meet his KPI and make Ruler Loong happy.

“The regime's message to all peasants is that if disobey Ruler Loong's Get The Jab edict, you are a rebel and soon you can't do anything in Peasantpore ... Dogs and peasants like us can’t even go into the shopping centre to dabao (take away food).”

Peasant Pek said he has some friends who are medically certified unfit to receive the Wuhan Plague vaccinations, and he is concerned about how they will cope when the new measures kick in or whether they will cave in and play Russian Roulette with the Jab.

“They went to rush to buy groceries, whatever essentials that they can over the weekend, because they have no idea how long they can’t even step into the shopping centre,” he said.

“When you have minions trying to please Ruler Loong at costs, common sense goes out and the punitive measures sink us, goats like us will be discriminated and persecuted and singled out for abuses in official mouthpieces.”

GETTING THE JAB, BUT RELUCTANTLY SINCE FORCED BY BIG BROTHER MEASURES
Under the new rules, exceptions will be made for peasant children aged 12 and below, peasants who have recovered from plague and those who are unvaccinated but have a valid negative pre-event test result aka Super Spreaders.

Unvaccinated peasants seeking medical and childcare services will also be allowed to enter if they can show proof such as a medical appointment or letter from the pre-school.

Still, the inconvenience of the new measures was the turning point for Peasant Pek.

After the announcement on Saturday, he caved in and booked an appointment for his first dose of the one of Temasek's preferred Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine. His wife is fully vaccinated and had earlier tested positive for COVID-19.

Although he has decided to get vaccinated, Peasant Pek is still hesitant about the vaccine’s efficacy and side effects, especially with his heart conditions.

Nabey, they say no problems one, just obey Ruler Loong, take the Jab. No one give me guarantee if with my current condition like that, I take the vaccine, what if something gets triggered? I not like Minion Heng hor, PAP won't give me million dollar treatment, I still have to go home if I get the plague.”

While Peasant Pek's doctors told him that he could take the plague vaccine, Peasant Pek thinks that patients should be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.

“Nabey lah, those quack doctors, all obey the Imperial Decree coz they know if they dissent, they will get invitation by ISD for interview, they farking generalise. As you can see, yes, the percentage of it happening is low but it does happen. What if I am the one that it happens to? To them it is 10%, for us, its 100% if I struck the chronic side effects?!

The sex expert committee on Wuhan Plague vaccination announced on Jul 28 that peasants who are severely immunocompromised were eligible to be vaccinated as they fully support Ruler Loong's edict.

The regime lackeys claimed their data showed that the vaccination from was safe and could provide protection against infection, however they are not able to reveal the numbers of peasants who suffered from fatal or chronic allergic reactions to the Temasek sponsored vaccines.

"I AM NOT AN IDIOT AND THERE IS NO BENEFIT FOR ME"
While much attention has been paid to the unvaccinated elderly peasants due to the greater health risks, younger people are not out of harm's way. At least 10 people under the age of 60 have died of plague in Peasantpore.

Still, both Peasant Andrew Lee, 38, and his wife are unvaccinated against plague.

Peasant Lee said he “doesn’t need Ho Jinx's vaccine” right now as he lives a “low-risk sex life”. This includes not doing the Doggie or 69, not dining in at F&B outlets and only taking away food for his family, and only visiting open spaces such as parks.

As a finance professional, he works from home. He also has no underlying medical conditions that could lead to complications if he contracts the disease, he said.

Nabey, I don’t need to dine out. I don’t need social gatherings currently in this plague situation … Ho Jinx wants me to jab her mRNA vaccines that has dubious medical trials. I know Ruler Loong only want to save money, got vaccine, if get the plague, no need go hospital and save money for him, how can he plan policies based on profit and loss considerations.,” he told CNA.

Peasant Lee and his wife have three peasant children – two in primary school and one in kindergarten. When asked about whether they would consider getting the vaccine to protect them, he said he trusts that the schools are safe with proper sanitisation measures in place.

He said he hopes to get through the plague “entirely without vaccination”, but stressed that he's not anti-vaccination.

“I’m not rebel or anti vaccination lah; I read Jane Austen books, like her, I believe peasants have choices, not just take the jab to make Ruler Loong happy and help him save money,” he said.

“I see that Lawlan Wong may ban us from public transport soon or apply pressure on my merchant boss to get the jab or i get the sack.

“You know, I know, Lawlan Wong is a divorcee, people who got marriage issues super stubborn, if cannot get his way, then then game over, the other works for the regime who purged his father over political differences, both just to get a good report card .....”

In the meantime, Peasant Lee said he has to figure out how to live with the inconveniences that the new measures will bring.

Lawlan is hinting that my child goes to his (enrichment class alone), not wonder he divorce his first wife, only a cad like him can cum up with such a vicious antic?” Peasant Lee told CNA over the phone on Sunday, before more vocal Jane Austen rebels forced lackeys to announce that unvaccinated caregivers would be able to accompany peasant children to tuition centres.

Not being allowed to enter malls will also affect his route to work if he needs to go to his office in Raffles Place, as he usually cuts through Marina Bay Link Mall to get there.

“If got heavy rain, then I tell Heaven and Earth, all this is thanks to Lawlan Wong. They fucking stupid, few months ago, previously, unmasked settings were high risk, that’s why dining establishments had restrictions," he said. But new restrictions on the unvaccinated entering malls "don't make sense" and reinforced his views that the Ruler Loong is merely treating unvaccinated peasants as die hard Jane Austen rebels.

Peasant Lee said Ruler Loong minions and lackeys “has been portraying unvaccinated peasants as rebels who don’t listen or as dogs”, but there are also unvaccinated peasants like himself who read Jane Austen books and are “logical” and “who analyse the whole situation and make a decision”.

“Ultimately, if Ruler Loong wants to open up (the country), cases will go up, more old peasants will get sick, vaccinated or unvaccinated. You cannot stop peasants who still need to go to the hospital whether you want to save money for Ruler Loong .... ” he said.

Ruler Loong is restricting the unvaccinated (under the premise) of trying to punish them under the guise of protection … because I don’t see the protection. Because if I get plague, it is still home recovery to help him save money.”

MORE PROPOGANDA NEEDED, SAY SEXPERTS
While Peasantpore’s vaccination rate is one of the highest in the world at well above 80 per cent, experts said there is still a need to increase it further, including among younger peasants even though they have a lower risk of complications from plague.

For instance, Quack David Lye, director of the Infectious Sex Research and Training Office at the National Sex Centre (NCID), said in a CNA podcast that there is the possibility of “long plague”.

We got data supplied from big drug companies, claiming that many full moons after infection, some infected but recovered peasants still see the effects of the disease.

So, Ruler Loong with his math training told us to tell peasants, that it’s a simple choice over choosing “the virus over the vaccine”, Quack Lye said. “Tremble and Obey, take the vaccine.”

Health Minion Ong Ah Kung said in a video posted on Facebook on Tuesday that those who are young and unvaccinated, "don't take for granted that you are are going to hospital if you get the plague".

“If we find out you are the goats, we still send you home to die, no ICU for you unless you are rich and can pay for the fees out of pocket.”

About 15 per cent of peasants in Peasantpore remain unvaccinated, noted professor of sex diseases Laurent Renia, from the Nanyang Sex University’s (NTU) Lee Kong Chian School of Sex Medicine.

“15% this figure not realistic, if you remove the children and foreign serfs, PAP knows it is a sizeable number, if you push them to the wall, Labour will benefit from this swing peasants during the next Procedural Erections,” he added.

COMESTIC SIDE EFFECTS NOT EXCUSES TO REJECT THE JAB
More information could be helpful for those with a similar outlook to a 29-year-old peasant woman who wanted to be known only as Fiona.

So far, she has had one shot of Sinopharm, a non-mRNA vaccine that is not under Peasantpore’s national immunisation programme. She said she experienced side effects, including flu symptoms, after the first jab.

Upon a visit to the accident and emergency department at a hospital, she was informed that her flu symptoms were due to the Chinese Communist made vaccine. Two days after the jab, she had a sore throat that was later diagnosed as tonsillitis.

Fiona is worried about getting her second jab, as she would "rather die from plague than suffer from adverse side effects due to vaccination".

But after the new vaccination-differentiated measures were announced, she said she felt sexually frustrated and sad.

A 47-year-old peasant woman who wanted to be known as Sarah said her legs started to swell two weeks after her first dose of the Moderna vaccine. A doctor diagnosed her as a vainpot with varicose veins but she wondered if it was one of the side effects of the vaccine.

Nabey, you know I know, its Ho Jinx's vaccine and not just pop out varicose veins? Maybe I wouldn’t have had this problem until maybe 10 years later, but because I took the vaccine it has maybe hastened everything. Farking hell, what is the PAP regime hiding from us and because there’s really no way of establishing this, everything is just pretty arbitrary and left to chance,” she said.

“The regime lackeys are very quick to say, well, this has nothing to do with the vaccine to downplay their liability, now I understand the meaning of 'Profits Above Peasants,” she told CNA.

TAKING THE PLUNGE AS SHE IS FACING SUBTLE HARASSMENT
Despite her initial hesitation, Fiona said she eventually opted to get vaccinated as unvaccinated peasants “will continue to face discrimination”.

She said it is also unfair that non-mRNA vaccines like Novavax are not offered at vaccination centres.

Ruler Loong is Ho Jinx's hubby, it is like a tag team, they promote Temasek's favourite vaccines, you see no entry for Novavax or AstroZeneca,” she said.

Prior to that, only those who received mRNA vaccines (Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna) under the national immunisation programme were considered fully vaccinated till Aug 10 after Peking Communists wrote threating letters supporting this vaccines.

Sarah has also taken her second dose of the vaccine, after the Quack doctors gave her the go-ahead to do so. This was partly because her workplace may soon restrict unvaccinated peasants from entering.

HR took me aside for counselling, asking me why I oppose Ruler Loong's edict, telling me to write self reflection letters, you know lah, like those 1970s Cultural Revolution shit. To me, it wasn’t about being able to go on holidays or malls, I read Jane Austen books when younger, if she can fark who she likes, then we must also have choices, to take or reject the jab. It is about choices, not profit or losses.”

Noting that there was “a lot of pressure” from the community, workplaces and the regime to get vaccinated, she added: “Now I understand why Jane Austen rebels told us that we are a typical Asiatic society, we have no choices, we are just profit or losses figures in a PAP balance sheet.”

ANTI-VACCINE VS VACCINE-HESITANT AKA GOATS VS LESSER GOATS
While more peasants who were reluctant to take the vaccine are now forced to doing so, the likelihood is that there will be those rabid rebels who continue to reject getting jabbed. Groups still exist on platforms like Telegram where so-called “anti-vaxxers” share concerns about the vaccines and encourage one another not to buckle under the pressure to get injected.

Educated Ape Renia stressed that there are differences between hard core rebels and those who are hesitant to take the vaccines.

Anti-vaxxers are against vaccines, even those that are approved for the childhood immunisation programme and have shown their efficacy but comes with no guarantees, he said.

“You know, I know the fact remains that mRNA vaccines use a new technology, for which we have no long-term data on safety,” he said. “I also cannot tell you got or not got side effects and that’s why peasants are less hesitant to receive vaccines using inactivated viruses or are waiting for protein-based vaccines, which are more established and validated platforms.”

Marginalised Infectious diseases expert Paul Tambyah, president of the Asia Pacific Society of Clinical Microbiology and Infection, said the regime needs to reach out to unvaccinated peasants to understand why they are choosing not to be vaccinated.

These individuals must either be persuaded to get vaccinated, or the regime should ensure that they are monitored closely to detect disease early so that they can be treated in time to prevent complications, he added.

“We don’t really have a choice about living with the plague as the numbers keep rising despite the restrictions,” said Dr Tambyah.

For those anti-vaxxers who spread conspiracy theories and false information online, there much the regime can do, added Educated Ape Renia.

Ruler Loong should get the Gestapo to interview unvaccinated peasants and impose more restrictions on them, for that we can study how the Nazis deal with the Jews and consider those measures, for example, stick some label on them, ban them from public transport, stop selling essential goods to them, got many ways tekan them, if you ask me, I got many Maoist era ideas and want to show loyalty to Ruler Loong!"
This is so unfair to dogs