• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

WENDY NEO: Who Is This Person? Can Single HandedLEE Bring Down PAPpies. WOW!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE class=ts width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD style="PADDING-TOP: 0px" id=tDataImage0 vAlign=bottom width="25%" noWrap align=middle> <TD style="PADDING-TOP: 0px" id=tDataImage1 vAlign=bottom width="25%" noWrap align=middle> <TD style="PADDING-TOP: 0px" id=tDataImage2 vAlign=bottom width="25%" noWrap align=middle> <TD style="PADDING-TOP: 0px" id=tDataImage3 vAlign=bottom width="25%" noWrap align=middle> <TR><TD id=tDataText0 vAlign=top width="25%" align=middle>[FONT=arial,sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Wendy Neo
200 x 266 - 11k
www.facebook.com
[ More from www.facebook.com ]
[/FONT] <TD id=tDataText1 vAlign=top width="25%" align=middle>[FONT=arial,sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Wendy Neo
200 x 345 - 13k
www.facebook.com
[/FONT] <TD id=tDataText2 vAlign=top width="25%" align=middle>[FONT=arial,sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Wendy Neo
200 x 266 - 13k - jpg
www.facebook.com
[ More from profile.ak.facebook.com ][/SIZE][/FONT] <TD id=tDataText3 vAlign=top width="25%" align=middle>[FONT=arial,sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Wendy Neo
200 x 266 - 12k - jpg
www.facebook.com[/SIZE][/FONT] <TR><TD style="PADDING-TOP: 20px" id=tDataImage4 vAlign=bottom width="25%" noWrap align=middle> <TD style="PADDING-TOP: 20px" id=tDataImage5 vAlign=bottom width="25%" noWrap align=middle> <TD style="PADDING-TOP: 20px" id=tDataImage6 vAlign=bottom width="25%" noWrap align=middle> <TD style="PADDING-TOP: 20px" id=tDataImage7 vAlign=bottom width="25%" noWrap align=middle> <TR><TD id=tDataText4 vAlign=top width="25%" align=middle>[FONT=arial,sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Like Wendy Neo-Progressive
200 x 200 - 16k - jpg
www.progarchives.com
[ More from www.progarchives.com ][/SIZE][/FONT] <TD id=tDataText5 vAlign=top width="25%" align=middle>[FONT=arial,sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Like Wendy Neo-Progressive
206 x 200 - 20k - jpg
www.progarchives.com[/SIZE][/FONT] <TD id=tDataText6 vAlign=top width="25%" align=middle>[FONT=arial,sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Wendy Neo
200 x 202 - 14k
ja-jp.facebook.com
[ More from ja-jp.facebook.com ][/SIZE][/FONT] <TD id=tDataText7 vAlign=top width="25%" align=middle>[FONT=arial,sans-serif][SIZE=-1]wendy neo (wendyneo) on Twitter
73 x 73 - 5k - jpg
twitter.com[/SIZE][/FONT]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
[/SIZE]

There are many Wendy Neo's in our midst! The Familes is DOOMED!
[/SIZE]

Lee Hsien Tau

Alfrescian
Loyal
Would you rather be sleeping on the street, or be housed in Pelangi Prison at MCYS Minister's pleasure, once locked up, never to be released?

I'm talking about: NO RELEASE DATE unlike in a real prison?

vectraa

Alfrescian
Loyal
her videos are great but too bad they have limited viewership. Many viewers could be too young to vote and the traditional PAP voters 50s to 70 year olds, do not surf the net much and will not know of Youtube, let alone search for Wendy's videos.

jim007jimmyboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Would you rather be sleeping on the street, or be housed in Pelangi Prison at MCYS Minister's pleasure, once locked up, never to be released?

I'm talking about: NO RELEASE DATE unlike in a real prison?

no biggie wat...it is normal practise in sinkapoor for ALL OPPOSITION

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is her profile from youtube. She is not even 21 years old though close. Real spunky cookie

wendyneo
Last Sign In: 1 day ago
Videos Watched: 10,437
Subscribers: 161
Channel Views: 20,457
Dedicated to the patriotic, nationalistic and propagandistic causes of Singapore.
Name: Wendy Neo
Native Singaporean.
Currently in Australia
A late 1980s-born, post-teenager.
Studied in Singapore till O-level.
Neighbourhood primary school.
"Non-elite" SAP sec. school.

Like 150,000 other Singaporeans, my family Tak Boleh Tahan PAP - not just the high cost of living part, but the lack of human rights and democracy part too - and emigrated to Australia to give my 2 brothers and I a better future.

I did my year 11 schooling (equivalent to sg's JC1) in Australia and am now an undergraduate in Perth. I am an Australian PR and will become a citizen after I turn 21 (very soon!)

Emigration is a tool too. Something like workers going on strikes. I quit. Why haven't you?

Martyn See compiled a list of "Top 100 Political Videos", ranked "arbitrarily according to their strength of message and likelihood of being banned by the Singapore censors"; The list "will be continually updated";. As of Aug 23, 2008, 9 of my then 18 videos were listed:

21. Shine for Singapore Song 晴空万里
39. Kudos to Lee Kuan Yew, for finally succeeding in making a little girl cry!
50. The Singapore government welcomes you to emigrate to Singapore to replace its rebellious locals!
59. Lee Kuan Yew's PAP will be remembered forever! 人民行动党 - 百世留名!
72. 搬金八辆 (Moving 8 Lorry-loads of Gold)
85. A video in support of Singapore's Ministry of Education (MOE)'s Civics and Moral Education (CME) and National Education (NE) curriculum
97. The SinkApoor Pledges by Singapore's ministers, minions, NTUC, police, 66.6% citizens and youth.
98. A made-in-Singapore movie to celebrate Singapore National Day
99. Who is the Emperor of Singapore? 谁是新加坡皇帝?

Wah! I so happy :smile: You can view the latest, most updated list here: http://singaporerebel.blogspot .com/2008/08/top-100-political -videos-that-are.html
Schools: Curtin University of Technology
Companies: 克定油泥喝撕帝,哦,特懦落绩
Interests and Hobbies: Kayaking, Dancing, Singing, Baking, Making Love to my Darling / 化毒墓纣,挑污,畅革,烘烤党告, 与行丧人作碍
Movies and Shows: Refer to the videos that I listed as my favourites, on this page. Also, The Matrix (watch my matrix video to understand why) / 举凡我收录为最爱的,都是值得看的。不信,你看一看!
Music: Jeremy Chang Hung Liang's The Road Away and Beloved Sister's Eyes. I have 2 videos, one with each song / 张洪量之离乡路,心爱妹妹的眼睛。我有两录像,分别收录这两首歌。
Books: The Animal Farm / 本岛四大名著:一党演义,睡糊传,洗忧记,烘陋梦。都值得收藏。一读再读,哇,获益匪浅!(电影版本在我的四个录像里。)当然,还有个叫厉狂妖毁伊录的,更是不得了,非读不可。读了保管记忆'焕然一新',该忘记的都忘记,该记得的都记得,就连不曾发生的,亦会以为发生过,而牢记于心!果然是本空前绝后的童话故事书!值得一边出恭,一边翻阅。倘若不巧,厕纸用完了,还可以拿来抹大便!

popdod

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only quitter will have balls to do such thing.
Try it if you r still in sg and have your real name on it.

:( :o :(

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Some fresh patriotic abalone? Hmm, she is quite gutsy. Good solid piece of abalone there.