• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Well Done, Pritam, Jamus, Faisal

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good performance from Faisal?
Did you watch him suddenly losing the basic comprehension in english unless that was his plan all along to frustrate the PAP.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good performance from Faisal?
Did you watch him suddenly losing the basic comprehension in english unless that was his plan all along to frustrate the PAP.
Good performance is not abt language proficiency. Good performance is abt intellect, moral character and righteousness

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ita a miracle that the m&d didn't shit in his pants. Damm this is an enquiry not a trial. Must they arrange it such that its one facing many ? Can they not do it round table at same level ?

parrardee

Alfrescian
Loyal
This COP is all staged . WP is PAP Lite and its leaders pro Government otherwise they would have been put away a long time back from the Council fiasco. After this their ''punishment'' will be just nominal.
Also the more I think about it, I feel that ckmpd is Sumiko or some other paid staff, and is posting here pretending to be anti PAP, but is in fact doing some observing and gauging of the sentiment here in this forum.
Be careful of this hypocrite.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ita a miracle that the m&d didn't shit in his pants. Damm this is an enquiry not a trial. Must they arrange it such that its one facing many ? Can they not do it round table at same level ?
The aim is to intimidate. That is why I said, Pritam, Slyvia, Faisal and Jamus did very well. Shame to the PAP

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
COP finds WP clean and above board. It can now only go after the phrase.."it's your call":laugh:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well done? U should read the comments of the general public

49F82DFC-1DE9-4A01-B032-95E749E382EB.jpeg

16A7EF2A-BA3C-4139-BB6A-4C9BFE1C67E3.jpeg

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let us see whether PAP dares to field ET or DL to face WP in East CoastGRC at the next GE when HSK retires or will pap field another sacrificial lamb like Victor Lye?

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Let us see whether PAP dares to field ET or DL to face WP in East CoastGRC at the next GE ........
TCJ, ET,DL has now truly showed their true character , thanks to the state controlled main stream media .
They shall be judged by the people of Singapore and by history .
The PAP is 100% pure, never make mistakes and its members never lied?
Ever heard of Teh Cheang Wan, David Ong, Michael Palmer, ect2 , why no COP or any committee to grill all concerned on national TV and broadcast for the world to see ?

Last edited:

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
TCJ, ET,DL has now truly show their true character , thanks to the stare controlled main stream media .
Ever heard of Teh Cheang Wan, David Ong, Michael Palmer, ect2 , why no COP or any committee to grill all concerned on national TV and broadcast for the world to see ?
Well said. This COP, instead of incriminating WP, has shown small mindedness, pettiness of PAP, TCJ, ET and DL. I foresee EC GRC falling to WP and overall improved % for WP. Singapore voters at the next GE. Voters now are unlike gullible voters during LKY's time

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well done? U should read the comments of the general public
@ckmpd is blindly rooting for the wrong opposition. After LTK had stepped down, there is no proper leader to steer this ship. I am not against the opposition parties, but WP has really downgraded itself during the last 2 years. Even PSP is now seen as a more credible opposition even though they only represent NCMP status.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
TCJ, ET,DL has now truly show their true character , thanks to the stare controlled main stream media .
Exactly!

Dont throw stones at glass houses.

ET came off the worse followed by that smug condescending TCJ. DL from what i saw came off not too badly. More like a smiling tiger.

Top draw performers were PS and Jamus.

Jamus tying rings around TCJ was pure gold and a joy to watch. On the otherhand DL was smart to back off from Jamus when he realised it was a dead end road.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Exactly!

Dont throw stones at glass houses.

ET came off the worse followed by that smug condescending TCJ. DL from what i saw came off not too badly. More like a smiling tiger.

Top draw performers were PS and Jamus.

Jamus tying rings around TCJ was pure gold and a joy to watch. On the otherhand DL was smart to back off from Jamus when he realised it was a dead end road.
WP 1, PAP 0