• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Welcome

Yanzi

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
How to clone an army if it takes so much effort

Hello and welcome,

Bro, you have been barking up the wrong tree.

Posting in this folder and triva folder don't add up to your number of post.

You need to post in other folder for your post to be counted.

You need sufficiet posting before you can get out of moderation. Hope this help.

Good luck!

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
By the grace of Yanzi... i am finally out of moderation... thank you for highlighting to the moderator :smile:

Yanzi

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why I'm I invisible ?

Yo, you invisible because you are Tuayapeh.

Some joss sticks for you.

joss sticks.jpg

Bless this thread soon soon heng heng.

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yo, you invisible because you are Tuayapeh.

Some joss sticks for you.

View attachment 8953

Bless this thread soon soon heng heng.

Thank you my devotees , I can smell the joss sticks very yummy !! What brand is that , next time I will ask my devotees to buy the same brand . Tuayapeh will bless this thread ... Huat !!! By the way got any candles for desserts ?

Yanzi

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Thank you my devotees , I can smell the joss sticks very yummy !! What brand is that , next time I will ask my devotees to buy the same brand . Tuayapeh will bless this thread ... Huat !!! By the way got any candles for desserts ?

Thank you Tuayapeh for blessings.

Glad you like the joss sticks. The premium joss stick is Pu Lian brand.

joss sticks brand.jpg

Big candles for you.

candle.jpg