• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

welcome to the chatroom..

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
By updating the new java,

i can't get into the chatroom even the java security settings is set to the lowest medium...

how to get back the chatroom?

newtown

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am using firefox to log into the chatroom and i am inside. Yes, i am using the latest java update.

Are you using Chrome? I guess Chrome didn't prompt you for the permission to allow you into the chatroom.

Just to add, Google Chrome might be more popular than Firefox now but Firefox is still functionally superior than Google Chrome browser.

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yes, i am inside the chatroom,

chrome takes time to let the chatroom appear..it is all well now.. Thanks.

All are welcome to the chatroom.. come in and enjoy.

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
by the way , with the new Java update, you need to wait a while for the chatroom to appear if you are using chrome.

maybe like 20 secs or more.

Last edited:

newtown

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
by the way , with the new Java update, you need to wait a while for the chatroom to appear if you are using chrome.

maybe like 20 secs or more.

I do not have to wait. I am inside the chatroom immediately. Using Firefox.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Lai lah...chatroom open wide wide.

if you are using chrome with the latest java update, pls be patience and wait more than 20 secs for the chatroom to appear.

KNN the chrome..

CheeByeKiaTonyChat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lai lah...chatroom open wide wide.

if you are using chrome with the latest java update, pls be patience and wait more than 20 secs for the chatroom to appear.

KNN the chrome..

Fucktard tonychat,

Lai lah...cXXXX open wide wide.

Must be your favorite sales catchphrase when lelong-ing your ladyboy's manmade CCB.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Fucktard tonychat,

Lai lah...cXXXX open wide wide.

Must be your favorite sales catchphrase when lelong-ing your ladyboy's manmade CCB.

i solved the google chrome chatroom problem, what did you solved beside bullshitting here in the forum.

useless sinkies are useless wherever they are.

Last edited:

CheeByeKiaTonyChat

Alfrescian
Loyal
i solved the google chrome chatroom problem, what did you solved beside bullshitting here in the forum.

useless sinkies are useless wherever they are.

fucktard,

what you mean you solved? was there even any problems in the first place? :rolleyes:

only fucktards like you cannot even find your way around simple IT issues. no amount of soursop can cure your stupidity. :biggrin:

CheeByeKiaTonyChat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Currently 1 person chatting in the chatroom. No prizes for guessing who that pathetic fucktard is. Behaving like an past due date prostitute in desker road.

Attachments

• cbk.jpg
    cbk.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 213

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
put this website and the chatroom's url on the exception list you don't even need to change security settings. I typed the chatroom's url manually cos it's accessed on a seperate url from the sammyboy one but that's easy enough.

Last edited: