• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Welcome this "member" to sammyboy!

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Not my clone so don't be confused and get mixed up otherwise infractions will fly. :biggrin:

GgrJJw1.jpg

Pqqd86M.jpg

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Aiyah, this "member" thing reminds me of the NTUC cashiers when you check out: "Sir, you got member?"
I usually reply: "If no member how to have children?"

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Aiyah, this "member" thing reminds me of the NTUC cashiers when you check out: "Sir, you got member?"

Should have said, "Can I stick my member into your cash register?" :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal

The NTUC cashier will ask you "got member?"
The Shop N Save cashier will ask you "got passion?"
These days, you can't even go and buy groceries from the supermarket without getting a comeon.

Buaya

Alfrescian
Loyal
The NTUC cashier will ask you "got member?"
The Shop N Save cashier will ask you "got passion?"
These days, you can't even go and buy groceries from the supermarket without getting a comeon.

Next time juz reply u r SBF senior member, got free ntuc voucher:biggrin:

Last edited:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We have the talk cock , LTS , Clinton , erotica , alamak, KNNB series..to me I just take it as all either clones or enemies