• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Welcome our new member "copiuncle"

NoBallsToTokMCH

Alfrescian
Loyal
RPeck.jpg

copiuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just join I got name mention here?!?! Shy shy, no matter my fame is riding on famous kopiuncle's coattails! 3 cheers for kopiuncle!

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Just join I got name mention here?!?! Shy shy, no matter my fame is riding on famous kopiuncle's coattails! 3 cheers for kopiuncle!

hi there

1. wa! uncle.
2. you from sentosa cove meh!
3. let see your mettle in sbf whether as comparable to your "mentor".
4. anyway, welcome to sbf.

copiuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank you thank you kapun kap! I am no clone I am public admirer of great leader kopiuncle. See us the kopiuncle clan rise to power geng mak mak, no horse run.

copiuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
The rabid dogs are dead! They are no threat to the kopiuncles clan now! We reign supreme as the best forummers in SBF! Thank you to all for support!

copiuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are so many rude people here
All they want is to control the forum
If you disagree, they whack you to pieces
They hound you down even to your private homes
They are vulgar,obscene and profane
They threaten,intimidate and maul you
I so not wish to comment on their parentage
But they do reflect a certain profane style
Which is worshipped and admired by their clones
Worshipped and championed by their cronies here...