• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wei Ling: Dad can "analyse and offer solutions to SG's problems that no one else can"

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SUNDAY TIMES October 23

"We have an extremely competent Cabinet headed by an exceptionally intelligent and able prime minister who also happens to be my brother. But the life experience that my father has accumulated enables him to analyse and offer solutions to Singapore's problems that no one else can."
- Lee Wei Ling

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Wei Ling: Dad can "analyse and offer solutions to SG's problems that no one else

Was bull dozing Hillview Ave Est and dispersing the voters after winning the election from Oppo Ling How Dong a good solution to solve his problem with Singapore voters? Sinkies better off without PAP I reckon.

SUNDAY TIMES October 23

"We have an extremely competent Cabinet headed by an exceptionally intelligent and able prime minister who also happens to be my brother. But the life experience that my father has accumulated enables him to analyse and offer solutions to Singapore's problems that no one else can."
- Lee Wei Ling

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Wei Ling: Dad can "analyse and offer solutions to SG's problems that no one else

"my daddy is the best"! period! ad nauseam..like we do not know!?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

SUNDAY TIMES October 23

- Lee Wei Ling

Can some oppo leaders kindly ask her if her father is so smart and and exceptionally intelligent, how can he invest in UBS amd lose $7 billion? Other investors and soveriegn funds in the world, not as intelligent as him avoided the bank stocks like the plague.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

hi there

1. this is mockery to simple human intelligience.
2. sheepishland is not built by just some sheep or what.
3. but by many many unsung individuals who had tolled its soil till what it is today.
4. the freak is just some freak!
5. another self-glorification and justification for the multi-million dollar salary.
6. plus instructs all sheep to change family name to one common surname.
7. guess what!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

i agree. my laulee is the bestest of the leaders in the world...now limkopi singsongtalkcoke!...the flood water is coming to singapore...bangkok die liao...

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

咚咚砰! ... 咚咚砰! ...
伙记慢打锣! ...
打得锣多锣吵耳! ...
打得更多夜又长! ...

ya, man! ...
sg is world crass! world bestest! world lumpar 1! ...

天下文章属三江, ...
三江文章属吾乡; ...
吾乡文章属吾弟, ...
吾为吾弟改文章. ...

:rolleyes:

Last edited:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

咚咚砰! ... 咚咚砰! ...
伙记慢打锣! ...
打得锣多锣吵耳! ...
打得更多夜又长! ...

ya, man! ...
sg is world crass! world bestest! world lumpar 1! ...

天下文章属三江, ...
三江文章属吾乡; ...
吾乡文章属吾弟, ...
吾为吾弟改文章. ...

:rolleyes:

世界上最好的
世界上最聪明
世界上最长的
世界上最古老
世界上最聪明的
世界上的最佳扬声器
世界最佳男演员奖
世界上最强大的政治家

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal

Quiz time! Guess who said this:

Successive generations of students paid a heavy price, because of my ignorance, by my insistence on bilingualism.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

who got so thick-skinned go praise your own family?

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

我的父亲是最好的
我的母亲是最好的
我的家庭是最好的
没有大家同意吗?

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal

What a blessed family! All geniuses. What are the statistical odds for that? :smile:

Sinkies kio gulan liao to have such an exceptionally talented set of individuals decided to serve us.

Mai complain so much lah!

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

What a blessed family! All geniuses. What are the statistical odds for that? :smile:

Sinkies kio gulan liao to have such an exceptionally talented set of individuals decided to serve us.

Mai complain so much lah!

bro...u make a mistake :

shld be:

Sinkies kio gulan liao to have such an exceptionally talented set to individuals decided to be served by us.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

wanted to say this. :smile: who's next? Patrick Tan say papa is lagi best! me got 12 years deferment leh.

Capano2121

Alfrescian
Loyal

lwl,

too bad your superhuman dad cannot resurrect your mum.

Should be " Too bad your lao peh cannot give you a better looking physique and face, QUASIMODO! " Hahahaha!!!!!!!:biggrin:

bryanlim1972

Alfrescian
Loyal

SUNDAY TIMES October 23

- Lee Wei Ling

she's trying to make daddy love her more, even though she's one of those 1000-yr old virgins. she's a direct contributor to our low birth rates. surely a slap in this face to daddy - "singapore sux so much i don't want to make babies here"

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Quiz time! Guess who said this:

hi there

1. aiyoh!
2. the dried-upf freak is itchy or what, mouth itchy and down there itchy too.
3. really needs something cool and huge to master self-satisfaction.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

We have an extremely competent Cabinet headed by an exceptionally intelligent and able prime minister who also happens to be my brother. But the life experience that my father has accumulated enables him to analyse and offer solutions to Singapore's problems that no one else can."
- Lee Wei Ling

Ah Ling ah, please lah..... For all the life experiences that your monster dad had accumulated over the years, he still can't get a guy to marry and bonk you...:biggrin: :p

fukyuman

Alfrescian
Loyal

For some dildo does a better job.

Ah Ling ah, please lah..... For all the life experiences that your monster dad had accumulated over the years, he still can't get a guy to marry and bonk you...:biggrin: :p

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

she's right. her dad is the epitome of anal-ysis. if after getting shafted in the arse with his anal-ytic probes and you are still daft, he will proceed from anal-yzing to peni-lyzing.