• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

Wei Ling: Dad can "analyse and offer solutions to SG's problems that no one else can"

Re: Wei Ling: Dad can "analyse and offer solutions to SG's problems that no one else

Yeah u are right.
He is the king of anal lice.

Lee5604

Re: Wei Ling: Dad can "analyse and offer solutions to SG's problems that no one else

SUNDAY TIMES October 23

"We have an extremely competent Cabinet headed by an exceptionally intelligent and able prime minister who also happens to be my brother. But the life experience that my father has accumulated enables him to analyse and offer solutions to Singapore's problems that no one else can."
- Lee Wei Ling

She is trying to imply that her father is infallible when it comes to solutions to Singapore's problems.

SUNDAY TIMES October 23

"We have an extremely competent Cabinet headed by an exceptionally intelligent and able prime minister who also happens to be my brother. But the life experience that my father has accumulated enables him to analyse and offer solutions to Singapore's problems that no one else can."
- Lee Wei Ling

here's the funniest satire:

lau lee can't get his own butchy daughter to marry and breed like a rabbit and yet he can instigate other female undergrad to do the job.

vamjok

here's the funniest satire:

lau lee can't get his own butchy daughter to marry and breed like a rabbit and yet he can instigate other female undergrad to do the job.

This type of lao kway bu tonic already expired. even i also dun dare to eat

1. aiyoh!
2. the freak falls short instructing all sheep to publicly mourn when the time is right leh!
3. since broken record has "sacrificed" so much.
4. she could also have declared her charge as some god too!

well, they can also engage the help of horny gameboys and turn her into anabella babies making machine. money no problem to them, right?

Loofydralb

SUNDAY TIMES October 23

- Lee Wei Ling

MUAHAHAHA

Paranoid delusions of grandeur.

This one very potent, eat?, you take a mere glance you will go into neurosis or worst , freeze like a stone, like looking at Medusa!

wonder if bro marjojohn would take this LaoKwayBu tonic...

jacobsgoh

Another mother talking about her son.

Her 'tonic' is not expired, it's toxic to begin with.

Even more toxic than the tonic she or is it he/she pump into the body to ressemable The Hunk !:biggrin: