• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

wear long pants vs shorts - rast time which u prefer in secondary?

Chrysalid

Alfrescian
Loyal
aka seniors uniform vs the juniors....which u preferred?

This trailer clip below is also quite relatable....

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
aka seniors uniform vs the juniors....which u preferred?

This trailer clip below is also quite relatable....

Wearing uniform is backwards. Ridiculous crying over not being able to wear long pants uniform!

It is not like it is freezing -30 outside and you NEED to wear pants or else you will get frostbite.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i remember 1st day at primary school. all the boys were wearing shorts, and many of us didn't wear underwear so we could see lumpars and lanjiaos through the sextra wide opening of the shorts as we were sitting on the floor. and then a crybaby sitting next to me started defecating in class with shorts on. there was so much shit it oozed out of his pants onto the floor. rest of the class started laughing (boys) and screaming (girls) and scampered away from the turd on the floor. the desi form teacher was aghast with the horror and shouted at parents waiting outside the class. "who are the parents of this boy?" quietly, his mom raised her hands and came in to scoop up his sextra long turd with a page of newspaper (thanks to sinjiushitpoh).

Chrysalid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wearing uniform is backwards. Ridiculous crying over not being able to wear long pants uniform!

It is not like it is freezing -30 outside and you NEED to wear pants or else you will get frostbite.

Mentality and worldview of 14 - 15 yos ginnas la haha

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wear skirt is the best.

img0018.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i remember 1st day at primary school. all the boys were wearing shorts, and many of us didn't wear underwear so we could see lumpars and lanjiaos through the sextra wide opening of the shorts as we were sitting on the floor. and then a crybaby sitting next to me started defecating in class with shorts on. there was so much shit it oozed out of his pants onto the floor. rest of the class started laughing (boys) and screaming (girls) and scampered away from the turd on the floor. the desi form teacher was aghast with the horror and shouted at parents waiting outside the class. "who are the parents of this boy?" quietly, his mom raised her hands and came in to scoop up his sextra long turd with a page of newspaper (thanks to sinjiushitpoh).

A similar thing happened to me when I was attending a PAP kindergarten downstairs near my home, we were playing with plasticine when all of a sudden the smell of shit filled the air. A girl shitted her uniform, the teacher had to clean up the shit, call her parents to take her home.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
When I was a boy I wore shorts without underwear.

If I wanted to pee while outdoors I did it at a drain cover. So happy and carefree. Wish I could do it again today. :biggrin:

Were you in Hwachong? Got Bukit Timah drain plus testicle-crushing shorts.