• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

We need Skillsfuture for prostitutes

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are you also a son of whore insinuating insults of me? Btw it’s not the lack of hardcore accounting skills that is the problem but I am not interested to work in accounting anymore and would like to retire early to my landlord job ok.
Chinese fate is just like women’s fate: damn hard. Not a prostitute but ccb people with ccb mouth can accuse you one and keep attacking you as one. Hey ccb sons of whores, don’t think you can feel better to justify your ccb crimes on me by calling me a prostitute. Unlike you dishonorable coward criminal bullies that dare not swear I standby my words and swearing. A virgin is NEVER and will never be a prostitute unlike you sons of whores that are so cheap to find your entertainment out of bullying.