• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

We hang people every friday!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE id=msgUN border=0 cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>
icon.aspx
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - We hang people every friday!</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right>
icon.aspx
Subscribe </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead vAlign=top><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>bohchap1 <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>7:33 pm </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 9) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>29387.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>Confirmed........S'pore Govt hangs death-row inmates EVERY friday. This is from the horse's mouth one Police Supt Samantha Lee, the god-daughter of recently deceased retd ASP Stephen Koh who was re-employed as a Prison Executioner for 2 years. He must have told her this secret fact many people are unaware of (read ST on 1 march)
That means we must be having scores of death-row inmates waiting in line to be hanged.
One hanging on each friday morning means 4 executions a month and 50 per year.
Didn't realised so many convicted to hang in Changi Prison, must be drug traffickers.
Why the PAP Govt keeping silent over these massive hangings? Every Friday?
Must be true as it comes from the mouth of our very own Supt of Police Samantha Lee!
</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msgleft width="1%"> </TD><TD class=msgopt width="24%" noWrap> Options</TD><TD class=msgrde width="50%" noWrap align=middle> Reply</TD><TD class=wintiny width="25%" noWrap align=right> </TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgbfrbot> </TD><TD colSpan=3> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thank God is Friday? :biggrin:

Neil Young - "Are you ready for your country" abridged

I was talkin' to the preacher,
said God was on my side

I was talking to the hangman,he said it's time to die

You gotta tell your story boy,
you know the reason why.

Are you ready for the country
because it's time to go?

because it's time to go?

:biggrin:

groinroot

Alfrescian
Loyal
<TABLE id=msgUN border=0 cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>
icon.aspx
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - We hang people every friday!</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right>
icon.aspx
Subscribe </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead vAlign=top><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>bohchap1 <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>7:33 pm </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 9) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>29387.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>Confirmed........S'pore Govt hangs death-row inmates EVERY friday. This is from the horse's mouth one Police Supt Samantha Lee, the god-daughter of recently deceased retd ASP Stephen Koh who was re-employed as a Prison Executioner for 2 years. He must have told her this secret fact many people are unaware of (read ST on 1 march)
That means we must be having scores of death-row inmates waiting in line to be hanged.
One hanging on each friday morning means 4 executions a month and 50 per year.
Didn't realised so many convicted to hang in Changi Prison, must be drug traffickers.
Why the PAP Govt keeping silent over these massive hangings? Every Friday?
Must be true as it comes from the mouth of our very own Supt of Police Samantha Lee!
</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msgleft width="1%"> </TD><TD class=msgopt width="24%" noWrap> Options</TD><TD class=msgrde width="50%" noWrap align=middle> Reply</TD><TD class=wintiny width="25%" noWrap align=right> </TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgbfrbot> </TD><TD colSpan=3> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
That Friday is a hanging day is no secret. It has been around for so many years.

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Both numbers are probably incorrect.

First, they can hang more than one a day (up to seven at one go. I understand) and they can do more than one go.

Second, they avoid public holidays and auspicious periods, e.g. Chinese New Year, Hari Raya, etc.

hang only one each friday? should be 52 instead of 50.

motuiti

Alfrescian
Loyal
They have hung at least 500 people already.

Make this an election issue. Get the PAP to account for every bit of their policy.

Jabba

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think you are one of the few who doesn't know that the hangman works only on fridays...

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bee Gees:

The preacher talked to me and he smiled,
Said, "Come and walk with me, come and walk one more mile.
Now for once in your life you're alone,
but you ain't got a dime, there's no time for the phone."

I've just got to get a message to you, hold on, hold on.
One more hour and my life will be through, hold on, hold on.

Neil Young - "Are you ready for your country" abridged

I was talkin' to the preacher,
said God was on my side

I was talking to the hangman,he said it's time to die

You gotta tell your story boy,
you know the reason why.

because it's time to go?

because it's time to go?

:biggrin:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Rolling Stones:

In the sweet old country where I come from
Nobody ever works
Yeah nothing gets done
We hang fire, we hang fire
You know marrying money is a full time job
I don't need the aggravation
I'm a lazy slob
I hang fire, I hang fire
Hang fire, put it on the wire
We've got nothing to eat
We got nowhere to work
Nothing to drink
We just lost our shirts
I'm on the dole
We ain't for hire
Say what the hell
Say what the hell, hang fire
Hang fire, hang fire, put it on the wire
Doo doo doo
Take a thousand dollars go have some fun
Put it all on at a hundred to one
Hang fire, hang fire, put it on the wire

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
www.smh.com.au

darshan_wideweb__470x391,2.jpg

Singapore's hangman, Darshan Singh :
If it's a raw guy [hangman], they will struggle like chickens, like fish out of the water."

"With me, they don't struggle. I know the real way.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.theage.com.au/

Singh quoted :

He expressed support for the anti-drug laws. "You are talking about the life of one drug trafficker. But what about the thousands who suffer because of the drugs … their lives are ruined."

Drug traffickers and murderers deserved to die, Mr Singh said, and their punishment was a means of "complete rehabilitation … I believe in rebirth and they will be better men next time".

He said the most difficult part of his job had been hanging men whom he had befriended while working as a prison officer in the 1960s. "They became my friends and wanted me to hang them. One of the fellows even asked me to give him his final haircut."

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So to all buddhists experts...

What his karma? :biggrin:

Karma is the Hindu wheel you see on the Indian flag. It signifies revolution in the sense of revolving round and round. What good you do, what bad you do, all will revolve and come back to you. Buddhists also believe in karma as Buddha was a Hindu to begin with before he founded Buddhism (just like Jesus was a Jew to begin with before he founded Christianity).

gerard126333

Alfrescian
Loyal
"The Reflecting God" (Marilyn Manson)

Your world is an ashtray
We burn and coil like cigarettes
The more you cry your ashes turn to m&d
It's the nature of the leeches, the virgin's
Feeling cheated
You've only spent a second of your life
My world is unaffected, there is an exit here
I say it is and then it's true,