• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

We Come In Peace

Enforcer

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You spot on bro, team drifter has ambushed this nazi christian right kinana on all fronts, front country yard and back religion yard :wink:

kinana the dying few crusaders will not be allowed escape to heaven, hell is the way... team drifter will fight hard with nazi.
Kinana was exposed :wink:

You all play so big. :biggrin:

I'm just a small time player. Please spare my life :o

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you spot on bro, team drifter has ambushed this nazi christian right kinana on all fronts, front country yard and back religion yard :wink:

kinana the dying few crusaders will not be allowed escape to heaven, hell is the way... Team drifter will fight hard with nazi.
Kinana was exposed :wink:
放屁啦!!!!!!!!! Lol

Last edited:

DeathThreat

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pay USD20 faster :wink:

no mah...if Drifter Army can add 500 rep points one go, quite power liao u know. Can consider joining mah...cos he just need 10 day cycle to up u 1000 points and can save USD 20 bucks mah...:biggrin:

wonder why any other army in this forum that can offer such instant membership points...

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
no mah...if Drifter Army can add 500 rep points one go, quite power liao u know. Can consider joining mah...cos he just need 10 day cycle to up u 1000 points and can save USD 20 bucks mah...:biggrin:

wonder why any other army in this forum that can offer such instant membership points...

Bro , money is nothing ... Doing justice here is more important that everything . Ak and the rest of the gang will regretted for being an asshole here .

YaoSiuKia

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm still puzzled. End of the day, what do you all get from quarrelling? Nothing. But Sam gets all the money :wink:

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Rubbish. drifter's stance is never to donate for rep points but he changed tune after AK exposed him. I can register a new clone and associate myself with Team Drifter too.

Exposed sharing nick ? Hehhehehe . Most of the clown here have more then one nick . Team drifter only being higher then them that is to share nick . if you can't beat them don't say they are loser :wink:

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Many of you must have already seen us Team Drifter.

Today let us officially inform you the we come in peace. We bear neither grudges nor animosity against anyone here. All we are seeking are freedom of speech and freedom of expression. All of you are our friends here like we are your friends. We come with respect for everyone here and we too seek respect.

Team Drifter existed long before and those days we are like ninjas behind the scene. It was until we were forced by some disruptors here in this forum that forced us to surface and we no longer hide, we are proud to expose ourselves now as samurais.

Make us your friends not your enemies and let us coexist together for the betterment of freedom of speech and expression not bound by any communistic or religious creed but bound by the universal respect of existence.

We bear to you the olive branch of peace and seek your acceptance and friendship.

View attachment 9223

Brother , order have been passed , if those idiots want war we will give them war . :wink: