• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

We Chinese should worship our own Gods.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Jesus is God but He came down as a man to save the sinners.

Just refer to O/T and u could see how POWERFUL, JEALOUS & ANGRY GOD HE IS/WAS!

And in N/T, God decided to become his creation and "die" for his creation???:rolleyes:

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Taosim started as a political movement using myths and religion as a cover.

and best part is, taosim was started by rebels during the Han Dynasty.

i m not too sure if any form of blessing can come out of rebels.

Mind telling the source of your claim??:biggrin:

NissanViP

Alfrescian
Loyal
My sin!! i eberyday pai 1!! God of 4d, toto, chup di ki, ban luck, mah jeok, pai kau...ee tee see... :biggrin::biggrin:

gog41.jpg

Wahahahaha.... swee.... me same same.... everyday pai-pai .... sometimes tio consolation, jackpot prize no yet come. anyway consolation also better than nothing. :biggrin:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
oh so........he eat pork????

This one very good question. But TeeKee will never understand.

Old Testament God forbid His believers to take Pork. But TeeKee who also worship the Old Testament God still take pork and consume wine. :biggrin:

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This one very good question. But TeeKee will never understand.

Old Testament God forbid His believers to take Pork. But TeeKee who also worship the Old Testament God still take pork and consume wine. :biggrin:

wait wait..... confusing, so jesus is now allah????:confused:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wait wait..... confusing, so jesus is now allah????:confused:

Ayah. We are not confuse. TeeKee and his churchgoers are. Do you know now their Msian Christian counterparts are fighting their way to court to have the word "Allah" in their bible??:rolleyes:

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ayah. We are not confuse. TeeKee and his churchgoers are. Do you know now their Msian Christian counterparts are fighting their way to court to have the word "Allah" in their bible??:rolleyes:

Yes I know, but jesus is middleeast man, so he dun eat pork la????:confused:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes I know, but jesus is middleeast man, so he dun eat pork la????:confused:

Jesus dont touch or eat pork. Why? Because the bible said so.

"And the swine, though he divide the hoof, and be cloven-footed, yet he cheweth not the cud; he is UNCLEAN to you. Of their flesh shall YE NOT EAT, and the CARCASS shall YE NOT TOUCH; they are UNCLEAN TO YOU." (Lev 11:7-8)

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
One example, lets say ang moh come down here to Singapore, he gets worshipped by SPGs, highly valued by our gahment and expects to be treated as a GOD here.

Example two, we go to ang moh country, shunned by their women, spitted on by their gahmen and expected to be either declared persona non grata or given a 3rd class citizen card.

Conclusion: ang moh god may be quite powerful, our gods may not be that powerful.

But like what one bro have said, if ang moh is so powerful, how come all made in his image not look like him - i.e. ang mohs? And also how come ang moh god all look like dieseased red necks with white freckles? I think i rather follow the less powerful gods than to look fucking ugly like ang moh god and his creation

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Jesus dont touch or eat pork. Why? Because the bible said so.

"And the swine, though he divide the hoof, and be cloven-footed, yet he cheweth not the cud; he is UNCLEAN to you. Of their flesh shall YE NOT EAT, and the CARCASS shall YE NOT TOUCH; they are UNCLEAN TO YOU." (Lev 11:7-8)

The bible said so u believe? Are u there during JESUS era? :confused::confused: U met him in person?

kakowi

Alfrescian
Loyal
i remember a book by bertrand russell on 'why i am not a christian'. He looked confident and secure.

i remember seeing a picture of bertrand russell when he was rescued from the seas. His face was terrified.

so is religion a matter of overcoming the fear of death?

the fear of death and the love of life is not limited to human beings. All the animals of this world share the same feelings - the desire to live and not to die. If we can accept this part of our common thread, then we will not dunk live prawns in liquor and watch them drown, eat meat. Instead we will respect all life.

so is religion a matter of overcoming the fear of death?

to some, yes.

to others, a higher level of living, where our Creator calls and we come forth, like dogs greeting their master - absolutely delighted to be near someone who loves him. Perhaps that is why dogs are Man's best friend. To remind us what it is like to love God with our entire being.

christianity, at its highest level, is therefore a reunion with God

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
to equate human with dogs? good example for christians, like dogs going to the master...
just a question, Moses met God in Exodus, is that God Jesus?

kakowi

Alfrescian
Loyal
to equate human with dogs? good example for christians, like dogs going to the master...
just a question, Moses met God in Exodus, is that God Jesus?

there is a problem with your comprehension

i illustrate christians' love for God using the analogy of a dog for his master; this is something that dog lovers will understand;

no way did i equate christians with dogs. That is your understanding and purely yours.

Moses met God's Spirit in Mount Sinai.

We affirm that Jesus, God the Father and God the Holy Spirit are One and only One God.

I am not forcing my belief on you.

I am merely stating mine.

Last edited:

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
there is a problem with your comprehension

Did Moses meet Jesus in Exous, Mt Sinai?
1. Yes,
2. No,
3. Maybe,
4 I don't know