• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

WC daily game Prediction!

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SELF PRAISE IS NATIONAL DISGRACE ...:biggrin:

Tonight :

Japan and Portugal win after extra time !!:smile:

Better than u prediction. How is your betting.
At beginning of the match 1st round few round u laughing at my pick.
Now how u think?
I still wining - keep on winning ( No Horse Run):biggrin:

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Holland beat Slovakia by 2 goals or more
Brazil vs Chile Padi from simpang bedok : Draw

You must be kicking your head yesterday. Last 1 sec Slovakia( ha ha...Sol) score 1 goal.
I also can't believe it but I very happy with the result because my selection is hit on the Bull eye.

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Better than u prediction. How is your betting.
At beginning of the match 1st round few round u laughing at my pick.
Now how u think?
I still wining - keep on winning ( No Horse Run):biggrin:

This Friday Polytrack, I give you one "no horse run" one lah !! Don't say don't have lah ...:biggrin:

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tonight 29 Jun game

Very hard to decide

Paraguay vs Japan -- Take Japan small bet just for fun

Spain vs Portugal -- Take Portugal small bet

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No confident bet small. At least I win the match because I bet Asian hcp eat 0.25 ball. What about U?

I bet draw full time at 1: 3.20. No need to wait here , wait there, 2nd half then see first, then see 2nd, like a gu-niang in heat like that .... hehehe ....:smile:

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I bet draw full time at 1: 3.20. No need to wait here , wait there, 2nd half then see first, then see 2nd, like a gu-niang in heat like that .... hehehe ....:smile:

Why never post before game start or game end. :confused:
You must be talking cock. So for about 70% your selection is wrong.:biggrin:

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why never post before game start or game end. :confused:
You must be talking cock. So for about 70% your selection is wrong.:biggrin:

I bet like a man and not like a pussy like you.:biggrin:

Win is win, draw is draw!!:smile:

For you : Wait here, wait there, 2nd half then see, eat half/quarter balls, cover by total goals, last minute still see, after extra time still ponder, game over still see, morning come still waiting ..... :eek:

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I bet like a man and not like a pussy like you.:biggrin:

Win is win, draw is draw!!:smile:

For you : Wait here, wait there, 2nd half then see, eat half/quarter balls, cover by total goals, last minute still see, after extra time still ponder, game over still see, morning come still waiting ..... :eek:

You are jealous because I winning and enjoy the WC.
But you losing money on most of the game.
Which is more important betting like a man and losing money or winning and enjoy the game?
You just sour grape.

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
Which is more important betting like a man and losing money or winning and enjoy the game?
You just sour grape.

This forum has a number of malfunctioned losers here. Instead of being happy for you since you are winning and congrats you for that, he become jealous.

I am surprise that you even make an effort to reply to him. Just enjoy your winnings and make this world cup and enjoyable and profitable event and period for you. Dun bother any losers here and dun let them bother you.

I am like you winning staight for a few games. You want to win in world cup, you got to be educated in some way and doing some analysis. Simpleton who only knows win, and draw can't do what you did in an educated and scienctific way.

Wish you all the best and keep on winning!!!

Last edited:

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You just sour grape.

Hahahaha ..... you monotone pussy talk so big ah ?? :biggrin:

So how much did you win after your tirade of porpor marmar like an old aunty, 1st half, 2nd half, see first wait later, eat ball, cover by total goals, extra time see how, game finish still staring at broken mirror...:biggrin:

And also, do not use a clone, you weak turd !!:biggrin:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You just sour grape.
Cestbon, why bother replying? No point arguing with this kind of people.
Relax bro :smile: