• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

WAYS to FIX 4D and TOTO Draws.........

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only the selected few wins the top prize not the lucky few.
Selected few = PAP cronies.
PAP controlled Stinkypools.
When Thaksin was in power he also ran a lottery system to suck the fools.

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
How many times in the last 2-3 months always cascading?

Anyone counting?

BTW, NEVER NEVER BUY QUICK PICK.

IT IS THE FASTEST WAY TO GET YOUR WALLET (QUICK) PICKED BY THE BIGGEST PICK POCKETS

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
NUMBERS

1, 2, 49

APPEARED AGAIN? WHAT IS THE MATHEMATICAL PROBABILITIES FOR THIS?

REMEMBER, DO NOT BUY QUICK PICK.

FASTEST WAY TO GET YOUR WALLET AND MONIES, PICKED......

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have been giving examples from all over the world.

Now, no. 49 happened.

Now you believe.

I can only guess how much the collection for each "super" $8m plus draw.....I believe the collections for such draws to be close to or exceeding $100m from punters.

knowwhatyouwantinlife

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bookmakers follow one simple principle spread of risk minimize loss maximise profit.. also explains why numbers such as 6969 are always sold out...there are limit breaks to every category of gambling...as for toto I dont think there are people winning one mil every week, if there was many of those 算命shop sure post big big...more likely is the system needs to clear out all combos before the draw itself and sometimes the winning combo could be part of the flush, crediting the outlet when in fact nobody bought the ticket 30 to 40 plus people winning toto per year and becoming millionaires? Let's wait for the conspiracy theorists

knowwhatyouwantinlife

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have been giving examples from all over the world.

Now, no. 49 happened.

Now you believe.

I can only guess how much the collection for each "super" $8m plus draw.....I believe the collections for such draws to be close to or exceeding $100m from punters.
Dont think quick pick is a scam, but there are no difference between a human picking 6 numbers as a computer and in fact the computer can be programmed to block out numbers...

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ever thought that the printed number on the ball has magnetic property?

The weight is exposed, the size is exposed and tge painted number on the ball.... next.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If they can select the 'elected' president, what so difficult in selecting own people to win the Group 1 prize occasionally. ??

So true! Everything is fake in Singapore! Fake news fake president fake Toto and 4D draws.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wow 2008 thread 12 yrs ago
Is like TS started the thread went to seek nirvana of fixing balls or powerballs and now he finally back.
Not very sure he has achieve nirvana ?
I only know i have full control of my 2 balls.
:biggrin: