• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

WayangParty Send Hamper and Write Letter Of Apology To Seng Han Tong

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
One story in 3in1 Kopitiam goes that the one is the bona fide himself. For the extensive coverage that the web portals have to do, it is difficult for the person behind it to remain unfaced, especially for years.
It is indeed a remarkable act. He started life as Aviation Lim. As we seen the genesis, it easier for us to track. I can assure you no one knows his identity. No one in the blogging community knows this guy.

He has made numerous false allegations such as adultery involving well known identities, followed them home, their workplace, took down the vehicles, visited the vicinity of their homes, released personal details etc, made threats.

You think that he is going to identify himself. When he moved to make this current website a commercial success, he toned down and the falsehoods were very subtle.

By the way, he created an entire website honouring my nick in wordpress where he had his first wayangparty site hosted.

Ilovelamb

Alfrescian
Loyal
In my mind, I wanted to vote any opposition team against PAP in my ward but showing cowardice act is no-no.

Please bear in mind that, the primary objective is to eliminates all PAP ward (if possible) including LKY/LHL and his family as well.

If any opposition seek just POWER only, Singapore will be doomed.

Any opposition whether or not has the credibility to run in any ward must not or never to be precised offer an apology and must stand firm on its ground unless mistake is genuine, therefore learn from WKS, "Lets move on".

I expect any opposition stand firm, be stubborn and battle all out war, just the way LKY did it.

Opposition can do it, can win.

The choice is yours - future opposition candidates.

you ah gua same same lah!! Just like them like to talk big and act tough in cyber space!! When I fuck you you run and cry at one corner!! pui:biggrin::oIo:

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When is Charles Chong sending hampers to the people he had insulted by calling them "lesser mortal"?

How many MPs have send hampers? don't be surprised even some of them tried to distance from SHiT though openly they sided him. Sometime no action is better than trying to show action and get bashed. Money gone, image also gone.

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is indeed a remarkable act. He started life as Aviation Lim. As we seen the genesis, it easier for us to track. I can assure you no one knows his identity. No one in the blogging community knows this guy.

You mean he filmed the videos right in front of the speakers' faces and no one knows who is he? What is he, a ghost or the Invisible Man? :biggrin:

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
As credible as the actors in it....:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

their acting skills are lousy.

i watch alot of movies i know...:biggrin:

this movie is good, feels like being soldier again after watching this.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/f-bralMVT_U&hl=de&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/f-bralMVT_U&hl=de&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Last edited:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
You mean he filmed the videos right in front of the speakers' faces and no one knows who is he? What is he, a ghost or the Invisible Man? :biggrin:
A individual exists but no one knows who he is. He has defamed / slandered so many people that he would become an immediate target from lawsuits to god knows what. There is a massive paper trail leading from wordexpress.

As I told one other forummer, the guy with the video initially must have been hired like he hired the malay boys to stick posters at WP dinner. If you look at the first video, the guy was shaking all over. Subsequently the video crew is from Singapore Enquirer.

lockeliberal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Scroobal

Their cameraman is know, having been seen at Hong Lim and at SDP events :_)), Bomber Jacket and huge sunglasses hiding his face :_)) Man somewhat like the errr ISD

Locke

lockeliberal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Scroobal

Yup its amazing, a sight for sore eyes, every other cameraman filming has no reason to hide his identity and the Wayang/SG Enquirer help is like the CIA.

Locke

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Scroobal

Yup its amazing, a sight for sore eyes, every other cameraman filming has no reason to hide his identity and the Wayang/SG Enquirer help is like the CIA.
Locke

I guarantee you, its hired help and I won't be surprised that he think you are the boss.

nextinfidel

Alfrescian
Loyal
Top 10 things that Seng Han Tong must be thankful for.

10. Please be thankful that you are not beaten to death by four teenagers who accused you of staring.

9. Please be thankful that your assailant is not a suicide bomber and you are blown into pieces.

8. Please be thankful it is not your first time to be attacked, you should have mentally prepared to "close ranks and move on", basically you choose to be a boot-licking minister "with your eyes open".

7. Please be thankful that the Yio Chu Kang residents are not questioning where and how you "invest" the "excess" Town Council sinking funds and they are "thankful" to you for making profits for them for the past years.

6. Please be thankful the media will continue to white wash you until you came out squeaky clean and blame everything on the assailant.

5. Please be thankful that the government have 1 set of law specially erected to protect you so that your 70 year old assailant can go to jail until he dies. Normal civilians, kenna assaulted only justifies a civil suit. Offence of voluntarily causing hurt under Section 323 of the Penal Code is a non-seizeable offence.

4. Please be thankful that you are still alive and not brain-dead, and your organs are not harvested for some rich people.

3. Please be thankful that you still have your job despite your screw-ups and your residents resorted to beat you up and set fire on you.

2. Please be thankful your hospitalization bill is paid by the government and you are not being "mean tested".

And number uno Seng Han Tong should be thankful for is:

1. Please be thankful while you are hospitalized, you are still getting 13,900 per month.

[Angie II] - Seng should 'be thankful' that Kwa Geok Choo's bed & medical equipment doesn't have to be reeled in to congest his SGH ward.

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
How come no one is asking for SHiT to step down as obviously he is not capable of leading his ward anymore?? Since similar calls had been made for CST to do so even though compared to SHiT, CST is much more vibrant..