• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wayangparty.com : Please Read and be Warned

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
I remember him more for his obsession over MCST laws and being an amateur legal eagle, apparently engaging LKY in a stockblog, a certain Mavis and Philip Liau:smile:
Those were the good days where the arguments lasted many moons and the premises it stood was more shaky than a 3 legged stool.

I still remember his classic logic where he said that airport transit lounge is a no man's land and the vietnamese chap should not be arrested. One of these days, I plan to drop my pants and pee in full view at the transit area of Changi.

NgEjay

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What if there was an element of political mischief? Would SDP just 'turn the other cheek'?

If SDP felt the need to respond, they would write a post on their blog. They would not go around calling people enemies and saying people are hiding behind the cloak of anonymity to attack them.

E-Jay

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fine, drop the nick jacys.

Frustrated? You have lost me there. I thought you guys were frustrated about something and thus started this ruckus. I wouldn't have bothered to make one iota of comment if not for the fact that so many threads have been started on this and the whole discussion has become so lopsided.

QXP aka BHH had no contact with us. We have never met nor spoken to him before. See how these rumours are believed even by you guys?

As for the rest of your comments on evil motive, they are not worth responding to.

E-Jay

doubtful that u would ever admit anything even if caught with T-shirt off or pants down:p

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Porifirio

Ah the flip flopping shifting sands master that is that Kim Jong Ill look alike.

1. With regards to QXP, it was not the actions of that Kim look alike in defending the privacy and identity of QXP that was in question. It was his absolute deafening silence when it came to defending people like GMS or even say Andrew and then his strident calls for privacy for QXP. For that matter QXP was outed if it was him because of a stupid fight over a bicycle with the NLB.

2. He can call the opposition people anything he wants because he knows damm well that opposition members do not and will not sue each other for defamation seeing as they have been sued enough by the PAP. Odious perhaps but true.

3. The fact is that however you disagree with someone or dislikes that person's approach to politics, the affair with the flyer was designed to taunt , embarass and to get the attention of the MSM. It succeeded which is why I say to them they have learnt the dark arts of "swiftboating". Perhaps it was pure pettiness on their part but those distributing the flyers were specifically told to seek me out for payment. seems they were to cheapskate to pay for the deal. What sort of people would degenerate and attack someone at his own birthday party ? If Ejay see's it as nothing more then a "crticial flyer" of no importance then so be it, but apparently the chinese idea of being a scholar and gentleman lies not within his understanding.

Locke

scholar - yes but with wasted national's resources. gentleman ....er...wait long long!:rolleyes:

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
1. And probably the word "debunk":biggrin:

3. Wow I did not know that.:eek: These chaps may have taken a leaf out of Nixon's old dirty tricks 'plumbers':p

1. For that matter QXP was outed if it was him because of a stupid fight over a bicycle with the NLB.

3. The fact is that however you disagree with someone or dislikes that person's approach to politics, the affair with the flyer was designed to taunt , embarass and to get the attention of the MSM. It succeeded which is why I say to them they have learnt the dark arts of "swiftboating". Perhaps it was pure pettiness on their part but those distributing the flyers were specifically told to seek me out for payment. seems they were to cheapskate to pay for the deal. What sort of people would degenerate and attack someone at his own birthday party ? If Ejay see's it as nothing more then a "crticial flyer" of no importance then so be it, but apparently the chinese idea of being a scholar and gentleman lies not within his understanding.

Locke

imperialarms

Alfrescian
Loyal
If their interview with Chua Sheng Yang was FAKED, don't you think they are taking a huge risk, in that the real Chua Sheng Yang can step forward any moment, set up a blog clarifying he granted no such interview, and discredit them totally?

Secondly, tell me where he PILFERED all those videos of Tan Kin Lian and Goh Meng Seng speaking at Speaker's Corner. TOC? Nah ... you can easily check that they are not the same videos.

Tell me also where all the other contents written by their own editorial team are PILFERED FROM.

E-Jay

please lar u are another retarded dog, support a one-man whack job. still want to get involved in politics, cut down some weight first lar, u so pui, wait elect u liao our children model u eat hamburgers become fatty, 20 yrs old get heart attack

lockeliberal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Porifirio

Hmmm I remember Avantas was boasting about a version of Malaysian Kini. I guess this is it. If All roads lead to rome, then all roads on the internet in this case seem to lead to Rome, Avantas, Wayang Party, Sg Politics and Ng Ejay and gang :_))

Locke

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I remember him more for his obsession over MCST laws and being an amateur legal eagle, apparently engaging LKY in a stockblog, a certain Mavis and Philip Liau:smile:
Yes, he favourite topic was MCST and thats how he got linked as he was the only only justifying the bicycle incident and BIN was identified with MCST actions in court. I do recall one of his neighbours from his apartment wrote about his conduct during AGMs.

As I remember the folllowing couple favourites
  1. MCST
  2. Properties
  3. Cycling conduct on the road (in this, agreed withg him all the way)
  4. Profound hate of the Lee Clan
  5. Business Matters of the Elite
  6. RI

Lets not forget Mavis' last protracted battle/argument over Horizon Towers. Besides KS Rajah, Shanmugam, Jimmy Yim, Mavis burnt the midnight oil on this case.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh dear is that groupthink?:eek:

Hey do you or anyone else know what "Kini" means?

Dear Porifirio

Hmmm I remember Avantas was boasting about a version of Malaysian Kini. I guess this is it. If All roads lead to rome, then all roads on the internet in this case seem to lead to Rome, Avantas, Wayang Party, Sg Politics and Ng Ejay and gang :_))

Locke

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Porifirio

Locke

I recall someone was boasting they are about to get 2 million dollars in investment as well.

I wonder where is the money now.