• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Watz Ze Nax Mov? ... 这局棋该怎样走? ...

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
same as last nite la ... last nite, mine was red ... she passed 2 me, so my mov la ...

Then it's game over in one move. Move red bishop in the middle to capture the black cannon. Black has no more move left. The black knights and black guards has blocked their own black king from moving. The black knight blocks the black guards from moving. The black knight can't be moved because in Chinese chess, whatever distance or how many squares in between, kings can't face each other unblocked. 王不见王。The one forced to remove the last piece in between loses.

Last edited:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
me sms-ed ze chess arrangement scenario 2 ze chess grandmaster ...

he called me back n ki-li-ku-lu a lot of tings ... he said sumting laidis ...

如果你相打炮,她就完蛋了 ... 他马在,她有士,你没士 ...

me stil trying 2 figure out wat he said ... so, not wanting 2 make any wrong movs, me went home 1st ... :p

Last edited:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Then it's game over in one move. Move red bishop in the middle to capture the black cannon. Black has no more move left. The black knights and black guards has blocked their own black king from moving. The black knight blocks the black guards from moving. The black knight can't be moved because in Chinese chess, whatever distance or how many squares in between, kings can't face each other unblocked. 王不见王。The one forced to remove the last piece in between loses.

me sms-ed ze chess arrangement scenario 2 ze chess grandmaster ...

he called me back n ki-li-ku-lu a lot of tings ... he said sumting laidis ...

如果你相打炮,她就完蛋了 ... 他马在,她有士,你没士 ...

me stil trying 2 figure out wat he said ... so, not wanting 2 make any wrong movs, me went home 1st ... :p

Your chessmaster is right. Ask her how to move the knight or guards after your bishop captures the cannon? Her guards can't move. Her king can't move. Her knight can move but wherever moved, it's also checkmate king to king with your king having the next move. If you can't understand that, quit playing Chinese chess.

Last edited:

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What is the game? To win, to lose or to draw (no such thing actually - to go home or to stay and forget chess)?

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There're two rules that can trap and checkmate the opponent unaware if the opponent's not alert enough. A cannon must be moved over another piece to capture an enemy piece. If nothing in between, cannon has no power to capture. A king cannot to be left to face the opposing king in a straight path with nothing in between.

Spock

Alfrescian
Loyal
You should show her that you want to 得寸进尺 with this setup (Red's turn to move).

image.jpg

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
there r no dim lites ... no swaying music ... no kopi aroma ... sumting amiss? ... :confused:

She wants u to use your "da pao" so that she can ride her "xiao ma". After that, then u are allowed to "kun".

:biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anyone interested in Shogi (Japanese chess)?

I have played many almost all kinds of chess, and shogi is the most challenging and unpredictable.

In typical chess games e.g. weiqi, chinese chess, international chess, after a while it becomes obvious as to who is probably going to win, and who will lose the game.

In shogi, you can put captured pieces back onto the board. The losing side can potentially snatch victory from the jaws of defeat at the very last minute.

[video=youtube;Pkz0LVBg0W4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pkz0LVBg0W4[/video]

[video=youtube;94ZqCEMWoY0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94ZqCEMWoY0[/video]

[video=youtube;KOXnGglN6RI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOXnGglN6RI[/video]