• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Washing machine

jixiaolan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any idea where to get a good washing machine, must be top load and at least 8.5-9kg capacity. Pls state brand, model no and share yr experience.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
dun buy top load.

buy front load, and on top of the washing machine, you put a cloth dryer, condensor type.

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
dun buy top load.

buy front load, and on top of the washing machine, you put a cloth dryer, condensor type.

ya . agreed. front load can last longer...
but nowadays like hard to find front load... panasonic not bad. duno what "aqua" model that one..

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
top loader is bad, because you cannot put dryer on top of the washing machine.
i cannot use washing machine without dryer, i must have dryer.

you go to laundrymaat before? all front loader.

have you gone to industrial laundry service before? all front loader.

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yup understand what you meant. More of space saving rather than technical usage

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
You obviously do not understand english. I said must be top load rite.

Buy washing machine must take note most important thing is how the water pipes are installed. If the person who install it for you uses a wrong size pipe, you get water flowing not to the drainage but all over your floor.

kiss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any idea where to get a good washing machine, must be top load and at least 8.5-9kg capacity. Pls state brand, model no and share yr experience.

i quite pity u. Your english is very simple but no one can ans u correctly... hahaha:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I don't use washing machine so can't ans.. hahahaha :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You obviously do not understand english. I said must be top load rite.

KNNBCCB ! :oIo:

you yourself write better SINGLISH la... already wrote must be at least 8.5 - 9kg capacity still wan to mention what fark top load you wan !!!

KNNBCCB ! :oIo::oIo::oIo:

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KNNBCCB ! :oIo:

you yourself write better SINGLISH la... already wrote must be at least 8.5 - 9kg capacity still wan to mention what fark top load you wan !!!

KNNBCCB ! :oIo::oIo::oIo:

Please dont fight. The tread starter already state TOP load and capacity 9kg on the 1st post.

virtualchick

Alfrescian
Loyal
I use Thomson top load. This is very interesting as it is top load but using front load technology so saves on water. Top load washers have a greater tendency to spoil clothes and use more water. Google to see the technology for top load and front load.

Mine is a Thomson top load, comes with dryer. Currently only wholesaler in Shaw Centre sells it, costs $2600, which is quite expensive. But if you want the best. Top load is good because you don't have to bend down so for old folks who do washing won't sprain back.

fukyuman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Water and electricity only go up. There are 2 types of top loads. One function like a front load except the door opens on top. The other is the revolving pail like Jap's type and are water wasters. Try Thomson or Brandt if the former. Use very little water. Finicky if you stop halfway. Otherwise reliable. Singapore hot climate. Cloths dries fast enough even in shade unless raining for days. Who you buy from also important. Avoid Courts and Mustafa.

jixiaolan

Alfrescian
Loyal
I use Thomson top load. This is very interesting as it is top load but using front load technology so saves on water. Top load washers have a greater tendency to spoil clothes and use more water. Google to see the technology for top load and front load.

Mine is a Thomson top load, comes with dryer. Currently only wholesaler in Shaw Centre sells it, costs $2600, which is quite expensive. But if you want the best. Top load is good because you don't have to bend down so for old folks who do washing won't sprain back.

Yes, buying top load becos old folks dunno how to use front load and no nid for them to bend down. I do not nid the dryer function, just looking for a washer. My washer is still relatively new but it tends to spoil my clothes. Thanks for sharing.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

FYI many of the DIY laundromats in Canada use top loading Maytags :smile:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset