• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Was GOD A Rapist Or Adulterer ?.......And Joseph The Cuckold-Wimp........

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
so God can create the universe but need a human woman to bear him a son.................:rolleyes:

lucky Mary never have miscarriage...........or else God need to screw another woman...........:rolleyes:

so God is a rapist eh ? or is he an adulterer ?.............that makes Jesus a bastard, doesn't it ?

pity Joseph ah............kana cuckolded and still brought up a bastard...............:(

Gerard90

Alfrescian
Loyal
He needed a mortal woman to give birth to Jesus as he planted the seed into her womb. It is to God's advantage, in my personal opinion, as mortals will all know and testify that Jesus was born from a virgin birth and secondly, he is born from a lineage of kings. Then again, it might be fiction but it is good to make a guess, take a stand and ultimately, take a leap of faith.

Gerard90

Alfrescian
Loyal
Furthermore, Joseph was visited by an angel beforehand so he accepted it willingly. Joseph already had an ex wife and a few children before he got together with Mary anyway. Cheers!

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
so Joseph was a cuckold-wimp.............bet he was pussy-whipped too..........LOL

so the divine also need sperm to create life ah ?:biggrin:

Gerard90

Alfrescian
Loyal
I knew you will say that! HAHAHAS! My guess is it is just a miracle so the fertilized egg suddenly appeared in her womb.