• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Warning: Malaysian TP targeting Spore cars

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
Corruption is part of the culture over there.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xFKketOA4r0&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xFKketOA4r0&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

oli9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dropped off a business client in JB last night and was returning to spore when I was stopped 200m before the JB checkpoint by a bunch of Malaysian Traffic police.

I was among a whole bunch of spore registered cars being stopped.

The TP approached my car and took his time to issue a fine of $300; slowly writing down my car number. No reason given.

That's when I realized he wanted money cos he was very slowly writing down some shit and mumbling some stupid questions.

Paid him off with $50.

After I drove off and looking thro my rear view mirror, more Spore cars were stopped and all the drivers looked stunned. All were being issued "fines".

Malaysian cars drove straight thro without harassment.

You should asked them for evidence of the alleged "speeding" or whatever traffic offences that you've committed.
If you refuse to pay, the useless MALAYSIAN MALAY POLIS will threaten to take you back to their balai polis. You threaten back if they have no evidence to book you, you will sue back.
You think they will whack you meh?
My personal experience, yes, i have kena stopped many times by bogus MALAY POLIS. Damn stupid if you ask me. Cant speak England properly some more. Once a fat MELAYU Polis stopped me & accused me of speeding. I said where & when & I told this fat ass that I set my speed to 110km, so how can i be speeding. Of coz, he has 1001 arabian nights stories to tell me. In order to get him off my back I told him Im willing to go to his Balai Polis in Kota Tinggi if he has evidence & pay the RM350 fine. Ahhhh...then he started to say lets not waste each other's time & settle on the spot at a lower rate. I told this fat ass off why should I pay when i did not commit any offence? When i started to note down his name, he stopped me & told me to get underway. I think he wasted enough time with me (more than 30min) & not getting anything out of me. Of coz, he said "celaka cina" or something like that. I shot back "Bodoh melayu" before speeding off.
Truly, the Malaysian polis are bodohs in a broader sense.

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
You people have been issued "SUMMONS" everyday in Singapore also, it is just that you are unaware of it.

At least the Malaysians are honest enough to put a face to it.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A lucrative profession being a cop in Malaysia. It pays to be paid as a cop in Malaysia. You get paid irregardless whether you are doing your job as you should or doing a job as you should not.

Aren't we lucky that in Spore corruption is limited to the top echelons :confused:

You get paid paid irregardless of whether or not your doing anything. Where else in the world can someone in their 85 get paid multi-millions tax free, free medical, ... for doing squat :eek:

hockbeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
You know and still want to go, then accept, don't complain like an ah gua

I avoid going to JB/Malaysia for years.

Had no choice but to go in and send an overseas client back to his hotel. Didn't even stop to buy petrol. Just drove in and out of JB within 30min.

Kenna by bastard Malaysian TP.

Sammael

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dropped off a business client in JB last night and was returning to spore when I was stopped 200m before the JB checkpoint by a bunch of Malaysian Traffic police.

I was among a whole bunch of spore registered cars being stopped.

The TP approached my car and took his time to issue a fine of $300; slowly writing down my car number. No reason given.

That's when I realized he wanted money cos he was very slowly writing down some shit and mumbling some stupid questions.

Paid him off with $50.

After I drove off and looking thro my rear view mirror, more Spore cars were stopped and all the drivers looked stunned. All were being issued "fines".

Malaysian cars drove straight thro without harassment.

Always happens before Hari Raya ...... these melayu pigs need money for the festive season. How come Allah allows this shit? :oIo::oIo:

Sammael

Alfrescian
Loyal
You should asked them for evidence of the alleged "speeding" or whatever traffic offences that you've committed.
If you refuse to pay, the useless MALAYSIAN MALAY POLIS will threaten to take you back to their balai polis. You threaten back if they have no evidence to book you, you will sue back.
You think they will whack you meh?
My personal experience, yes, i have kena stopped many times by bogus MALAY POLIS. Damn stupid if you ask me. Cant speak England properly some more. Once a fat MELAYU Polis stopped me & accused me of speeding. I said where & when & I told this fat ass that I set my speed to 110km, so how can i be speeding. Of coz, he has 1001 arabian nights stories to tell me. In order to get him off my back I told him Im willing to go to his Balai Polis in Kota Tinggi if he has evidence & pay the RM350 fine. Ahhhh...then he started to say lets not waste each other's time & settle on the spot at a lower rate. I told this fat ass off why should I pay when i did not commit any offence? When i started to note down his name, he stopped me & told me to get underway. I think he wasted enough time with me (more than 30min) & not getting anything out of me. Of coz, he said "celaka cina" or something like that. I shot back "Bodoh melayu" before speeding off.
Truly, the Malaysian polis are bodohs in a broader sense.

Well done matey!

Many years back the checkpoint officer stopped my Limo accusing me of breaking the law for having broken the law having an expired (Singapore) road tax disc!! (since when it is their fucking biz???). I deliberately spoke in English when he asked for my occupation (I told him I am a lawyer ...) and thereafter I fucked him for allowing my car to enter Johore in the first place!
He was stunned .......... & I just drove off! Hahaha Malaysia Tak Boleh!:biggrin::biggrin: