• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Warning: Malaysian TP targeting Spore cars

hockbeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dropped off a business client in JB last night and was returning to spore when I was stopped 200m before the JB checkpoint by a bunch of Malaysian Traffic police.

I was among a whole bunch of spore registered cars being stopped.

The TP approached my car and took his time to issue a fine of $300; slowly writing down my car number. No reason given.

That's when I realized he wanted money cos he was very slowly writing down some shit and mumbling some stupid questions.

Paid him off with $50.

After I drove off and looking thro my rear view mirror, more Spore cars were stopped and all the drivers looked stunned. All were being issued "fines".

Malaysian cars drove straight thro without harassment.

Communist

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the Johore Police chief is serious about his zero tolerance for corruption, all he need to do is to implement sting operations. Perhaps somebody should show him what a pin hole video camera looks like.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dropped off a business client in JB last night and was returning to spore when I was stopped 200m before the JB checkpoint by a bunch of Malaysian Traffic police.

The TP approached my car and took his time to issue a fine of $300; slowly writing down my car number. No reason given.

That's when I realized he wanted money cos he was very slowly writing down some shit and mumbling some stupid questions.

Paid him off with $50.

After I drove off and looking thro my rear view mirror, more Spore cars were stopped and all the drivers looked stunned. All were being issued "fines".

stupid people go to johor to be rob and rip off.

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is our homeland still waiting for . Fine all the kup kias little motorbikes and all chao ah-beng motor cars .

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You gotta go further than JB for fresh air. JB feels like Sin City !

Beggars can't be choosy. lah

I know that JB is the most expensive place in Malaysia but its still in Malaysia & still realtively cheap. Can only go to KL for special events like The Great Malaysian Sale :smile:

shelltox

Alfrescian
Loyal

Paid him off with $50.

I was driving very slowly around kota tinggi area as roadworks were been dont. A traffic cop stop us and ask for driving license and we asked what the offense. He said speeding but we told him that we were not speeding as there were road works, he gleefully point to a temporary 40kpm road sign put up by him "inchek , sini empat puloh kilo"

liketogossip

Alfrescian
Loyal
After I drove off and looking thro my rear view mirror, more Spore cars were stopped and all the drivers looked stunned. All were being issued "fines".Malaysian cars drove straight thro without harassment.

unlucky guy.. maybe next time he shld buy a malaysian brand vehicle :biggrin:

STUCK_HERE

Alfrescian
Loyal

Paid him off with $50.

Oh big deal! Who cares!

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hari Raya is coming, what do you expect? The poodles there need the money for the celebration.

Never visit the place when it is near festive season, e.g. (Hari Raya, Christmas and CNY). These are times whereby both poodles and criminals will be active as they need the money for the celebration. One easy target is the Sinkies as they're 'Kia Si' and chances of getting more money is higher.

denzuko1

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the Johore Police chief is serious about his zero tolerance for corruption, all he need to do is to implement sting operations. Perhaps somebody should show him what a pin hole video camera looks like.
You must understand one thing about Malaysian style of anti-corruption. Only the opposition is corrupted, the ruling party is never corrupted. The driver gave the police officer money rewarding for his hard work, didn't he? \

The fact that he is writing so slowly is because there are so many Singaporean (ng zai si) still go and spend money in JB knowing the risk. After writing for more than 2 hours your hand will also get tired.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
A lucrative profession being a cop in Malaysia. It pays to be paid as a cop in Malaysia. You get paid irregardless whether you are doing your job as you should or doing a job as you should not.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nothing new, par for the course. NS highway also got "hot spots" This is part of their remuneration, especially "bonus" come raya and festive hols.

Last time I got hit on NS, cop even asked me to ("lipat, cepat") quickly fold the ringgit 50:p

And there used to be exit control after leaving 2nd link, stopping cars on their "sin" list.