• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wanted: Scroobal by K Shanmugam

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
on the contrary, he and his attorneys made the right move. it's a pre-emptive strike, and throws the ball back in the accuser's court, daring for a retort or challenge to bait the rash and proud to surface and make a mistake. if the accuser cowers, backs down and retracts, credibility is lost forever and all allegations become suspect in the eyes of public opinion. that's all that matters, whether there are witnesses or evidence to the contrary. they become moot if the case does not go to court. and it's vindication for the minister and his team of lawyers. because of such an excellent chess move, he would snatch victory from the jaws of defeat and cook two birds in one pot. hats off to the minister. he has gained my respect. sg need a person like him to lead.

I find it a stupid move, he is making a big publicity of himself using Alex blog. If he caught scroobal and the matter appear in newspaper, it will ba a BIG BIG news and gone will be his days in the eyes of voters. Besides, whether it is rumor or not is not the issue, the issue is whether he did it, if didn't why so afraid of the "cowboy" town?

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I find it a stupid move, he is making a big publicity of himself using Alex blog. If he caught scroobal and the matter appear in newspaper, it will ba a BIG BIG news and gone will be his days in the eyes of voters. Besides, whether it is rumor or not is not the issue, the issue is whether he did it, if didn't why so afraid of the "cowboy" town?

It's not a stupid move. It's classic PAP playbook. They go for those who use real IDs online and make use of them to make a point.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is growing suspicion that this was indeed a preemptive strike as the PAP became aware thru internal info that WP was going to expel YSL. If nothing was done, the allegations in appearing in the net would force PAP to come clean as WP has done.

With the the letter to Alex Au, they have pulled the rug out this possibility.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, could you work with Rainnix to help do the trace. He could assist by matching time stamp and CCTV at the airport and whatever you think can help. This chap is so aggitated that he is falling to pieces. Help him out before he dies from dehydration via panting.

Poor fellow when he started the thread he seriously thought he struck lottery.

on the contrary, he and his attorneys made the right move. it's a pre-emptive strike, and throws the ball back in the accuser's court, daring for a retort or challenge to bait the rash and proud to surface and make a mistake. if the accuser cowers, backs down and retracts, credibility is lost forever and all allegations become suspect in the eyes of public opinion. that's all that matters, whether there are witnesses or evidence to the contrary. they become moot if the case does not go to court. and it's vindication for the minister and his team of lawyers. because of such an excellent chess move, he would snatch victory from the jaws of defeat and cook two birds in one pot. hats off to the minister. he has gained my respect. sg need a person like him to lead.

rainnix

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, could you work with Rainnix to help do the trace. He could assist by matching time stamp and CCTV at the airport and whatever you think can help. This chap is so aggitated that he is falling to pieces. Help him out before he dies from dehydration via panting.

Wriggling out by insulting another and changing topic... well keep the insults coming!

rover2sg

Alfrescian
Loyal
This sort of publicity does Shanmugam no favours whatsoever. All it does is make things worse. He should have simply ignored the noise.

What a minister does in his private life is none of our concern in the first place.

Not so, said Khaw Boon Wan.

exobay

Alfrescian
Loyal

Dear scroo, these are the Sinkies that gloat with glee over juicy bits about our politicians, but when the shoe is on the other foot, will not give support and might even expose what they know as long as their arses are safe. Very typical of most SBF members here.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

he's most likely at the airport now asking about you.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dear scroo, these are the Sinkies that gloat with glee over juicy bits about our politicians, but when the shoe is on the other foot, will not give support and might even expose what they know as long as their arses are safe. Very typical of most SBF members here.

let's see what you're gonna do to help our deepthroat brother if probing goes further. i can vouch you and many will throw him under the bus.

JohnnyQuid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Scroobal, certain cooperative individuals from MIW have informed me that Shanmugam was instructed (read ordered) to pursue this course of action by the powers that be in MIW camp because your alleged "defamatory" comments had stirred a hornet's nest within MIW minions and their loyal supporters. Your account of the affairs of these two unscrupulous individuals, as posted in Alex Au's blog and in the midst of the YSL fiasco, came as a timely reminder and actually caused this group to wake up and start asking questions.
After all, the MIWs had in the past 3 weeks mocked WP for simply playing lip service to their calls for Accountability and Transparency. However, when the people and especially this group started asking them questions regarding the affairs of these two individuals, alarm bells started ringing. After all what is more damaging to a party that expects blind and unquestioning loyalty from its members and supporters, when these very same people start questioning them??
I do not wish to sound jaded nor arrogant, but to a lay person, especially a Singaporean lay person, the fact that Shanmugam had THREATENED to sue was enough to forge an impression, in their minds, that this alleged "defamatory" remarks were "false and baseless". The players knew Alex Au would remove the post and that will be enough for the ordinary Singaporean lay person to dismiss this as mere "rumours".
However, IMHO, it all backfired when the WP took it one step further and announced YSL's expulsion. If indeed, as per your analysis, this was a pre-emptive strike by the PAP, why has Foo Mee Har now made a post on her FB page stating that all these "accusations" were false and baseless? A careful analysis of her post and one can see that she is feigning magnanimity in order to call for a quick closure on the issues raised.
Mr Scroobal, whilst we may at times agree to disagree, I never for one doubted your inputs on these two individuals and rest assured that I and most of us here will gladly support you when push comes to shove, that is, if it ever comes to that.
Kudos scroobal...

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I see where you are coming from. Letter to Au appears hastily done and the English in one part was atrocious. Interestingly Au qualified his comments very well and would not have been liable in any court of law and probably would have received a summary judgement rather quick. I suspect that Au realised that publishing would have served the intended purpose of highlighting the double standards and the lack of "neutral" journalism.

Appreciate the support bro.

However, IMHO, it all backfired when the WP took it one step further and announced YSL's expulsion. If indeed, as per your analysis, this was a pre-emptive strike by the PAP, why has Foo Mee Har now made a post on her FB page stating that all these "accusations" were false and baseless? A careful analysis of her post and one can see that she is feigning magnanimity in order to call for a quick closure on the issues raised. Mr Scroobal, whilst we may at times agree to disagree, I never for one doubted your inputs on these two individuals and rest assured that I and most of us here will gladly support you when push comes to shove, that is, if it ever comes to that.Kudos scroobal...

Last edited:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I they are afraid of speaking up. If you recall how old man literally killed the spirit of genuine people who like to seek answer by his treatment of the post grad girl in NTU. In our long history, only 4 young Singapore have held very well against the man. Ken Kwek, Han from NUS, the Reuters reporter and another female journalist during the same session with Ken and the old man. Really sad. They just feel that its not worth it and fold early.

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
I couldn't even if I wanted to. :biggrin: I don't have a clue who he is and I have no idea where he connects from. It's one of those scenarios where even a million smackos wouldn't loosen my lips simply because I don't have any answers.

All you need to do is to pass them his IP log data and they will do the tracing.

Did the authority ever make such request?

wwabbit

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All you need to do is to pass them his IP log data and they will do the tracing.

Did the authority ever make such request?

Well even if they are able to contact Sam, my guess is Scroobal has been smart enough to only post through anonymizers or proxy networks.

rainnix

Alfrescian
Loyal
After all, the MIWs had in the past 3 weeks mocked WP for simply playing lip service to their calls for Accountability and Transparency. However, when the people and especially this group started asking them questions regarding the affairs of these two individuals, alarm bells started ringing. After all what is more damaging to a party that expects blind and unquestioning loyalty from its members and supporters, when these very same people start questioning them??

I do not wish to sound jaded nor arrogant, but to a lay person, especially a Singaporean lay person, the fact that Shanmugam had THREATENED to sue was enough to forge an impression, in their minds, that this alleged "defamatory" remarks were "false and baseless". The players knew Alex Au would remove the post and that will be enough for the ordinary Singaporean lay person to dismiss this as mere "rumours".

However, IMHO, it all backfired when the WP took it one step further and announced YSL's expulsion. If indeed, as per your analysis, this was a pre-emptive strike by the PAP, why has Foo Mee Har now made a post on her FB page stating that all these "accusations" were false and baseless? A careful analysis of her post and one can see that she is feigning magnanimity in order to call for a quick closure on the issues raised.

Mr Scroobal, whilst we may at times agree to disagree, I never for one doubted your inputs on these two individuals and rest assured that I and most of us here will gladly support you when push comes to shove, that is, if it ever comes to that.
Kudos scroobal...

Asking another to come up with evidence when you spread the rumors yourself? Shifting the blame to another when they speak about the rumors spread by you? That cowardice. Then you start to insult the person who ask you to substantiate - you know the fire is at your doorstep with or without me posting a thread.

PAP (Shamugam) 1 : Screwball 0
PAP (Foo Mee Har) 2 : Screwball 0

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
You seem to know about these things. Could you work with eatshitndie and rainnix who are already working on this.
All you need to do is to pass them his IP log data and they will do the tracing. Did the authority ever make such request?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
let's see what you're gonna do to help our deepthroat brother if probing goes further. i can vouch you and many will throw him under the bus.

Not sure about others but I will be around to provide whatever support is needed - enter the dragon. Why? Firstly, coz I fear no one. Secondly, scroobal isn't wrong. Thirdly, double standards make me puke.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Once again the artillery support is highly appreciated.
Not sure about others but I will be around to provide whatever support is needed - enter the dragon. Why? Firstly, coz I fear no one. Secondly, scroobal isn't wrong. Thirdly, double standards make me puke.