• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Want a loan? Hand over your 'SingPass'

Suicide

Alfrescian
Loyal
I at first thought you understood but obviously I over estimate your level of intelligence.

Ok, I try to explain one more time for you. Precisely no legal recourse is the BETTER WAY for a money lender, whether legal or illegal.
If legal, worse off for the legal system can only make someone bankrupt but most debtors are at the brink of bankrup anyway.

No one will do legal money lending if not for the law making it illegal if no license. Money lending thrive only at the illegal level because checking singpass and all that is for legal money lenders, as they've only the legal recourse open to recover their money. I will find it ridiculous and fishy when an illegal money lender asks for my singpass. Ask for fuck? It's not like they can do anything legal with that knowledge. KNN, use your blain please..

you try borrow then let us know can?

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thank you.
I've flashed my criminal credentials many times.
You on the other hand just showed us what you know in a few posts here.
Not about winning or losing the argument. Just saying it as it is.

You only know superficially and talk big. I no need to be involved in this shit business but I've the intelligence to go right to the root and source of the matter at hand. That is the difference between you and me. I talk with my brain, but you talk with your mouth.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you try borrow then let us know can?

You need to understand what the meaning of illegal......if you as the boss can neber be caught, but only your runners, do you think you will bother if legal or illegal?

War Criminal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkie, OT, but may I know why you have so much fascination with this Alan guy slapping the intern? That was almost 2 years ago but you still have it as your avatar and sig.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You only know superficially and talk big. I no need to be involved in this shit business but I've the intelligence to go right to the root and source of the matter at hand. That is the difference between you and me. I talk with my brain, but you talk with your mouth.

Ok ok you got intelligence so you know how criminal syndicates work.
I only know superficial so I know nuts.
You really dun give up.....no shame one saying you know nuts about these stuff.....it shows you are innocent and protected by pappies.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ok ok you got intelligence so you know how criminal syndicates work.
I only know superficial so I know nuts.
You really dun give up.....no shame one saying you know nuts about these stuff.....it shows you are innocent and protected by pappies.

No need to be sarcastic............I usually know what I'm saying unless I'm drunk but this is not that occasion.