• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

walan..Naked PRC woman illegally detained a young malay boy in Woodland

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I was talking about her arresting the malay boy. So that IS a loophole for the smelly prc-hole :biggrin:

Arrest the Malay for what? There's no offence. There's no peeping if you leave your doors or windows open to public view. Whereas, there's offence of indecent exposure even if you're indoors but leaving your doors or windows open to public view.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Alamak ramseth. so fast make judgement on thie case already? what happened to taking statements and cross examination?

were you an ex-cop or ex-judge?!?!

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Kid278

Alfrescian
Loyal
The police only took a statement from her, WTF? She kidnapped the boy,plain and simple. U mean kidnapping is not crime anymore in S'pore? I don't care whether she is PRC or not, u canot go round kidnapping people and forcibly detaining them.

I think the whole episode technically does amounted to kidnapping, it's just a case of unlawful confinement.

lightblue77

Alfrescian
Loyal
WanBao reported on this tonight... and CREDIT in first line.. this incident carried exclusively by TEMASEK REVIEW (in bold) this morning... Another... FOC publicity for TR!

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Learning point for HDB: Corridor too narrow. Widen corridor so "peeping" will not happen if kids can run around further from neighbor house because of wider corridor.

wonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Unit no is 225 but cant see which floor. Tomolo go Block 898A and see which floor and see how chio she is then ask her strip again and go in and fuck her one round!

pocoyo

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think the PRC woman going to get something from police. something like indecent exposure , illegal detention etc. hopefully she force to leave singapore then we have one less FT. hurray.

You are thinking too highly of the police.

My bet is there is no case unless the kid's parent or the community presses the police to do so or file a civil suit.

If the police were taking action for indecent exposure or illegal confinement, they should have placed the woman under arrest at the first place.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If want to walk naked in the house but worry others will see just close the door. Why open so wide? Blame who? The passer by or the naked person never close the door.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Long ago police already said it's an offence to walk naked even in your own house.

So actually the malay boy in this case can make a citizen arrest but not the woman.

It's not illegal to walk naked inside your own home. It's only illegal when you don't take precaution so as not to expose to public view with windows and doors.

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pic of naked prc bitch who lock up horny malay boy for peeping at her

swee bor? wah..claim to be an engineer..move to sinkie in 2006...
pic7.jpg

The woman who locked up the boy in her flat is known to be an engineer. Originally from China, she moved to Singapore in 2006.

horny malay boy's father confront prc bitch sinkie loser hubby...both look buay song...then hoot lah..tok so much for wat...
pic6.jpg

Mr Zul, who is the father of the boy, is pictured confronting the woman's husband about the matter.

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Pic of naked prc bitch who lock up horny malay boy for peeping at her

horny malay boy who peep at naked prc bitch...a potential serial peeping-tom...and nsp malay bureau council member...:rolleyes:

pic8.jpg

Md Shahruk, the 12-year-old was apparently detained in the HDB flat for two hours.

jimmyfallon

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was talking about her arresting the malay boy. So that IS a loophole for the smelly prc-hole :biggrin:

Yeah but how do you make your case that the boy is peeping? He didnt trespass. And there are many neighbours all witnessed the commotion and it wasnt a citizens arrest.

Why not get her for flashing the kid. Thats why she wanted him inside anyways.

prince123456

Alfrescian
Loyal

wah this boy i must salute him man..

so young already so famous ..

news all over :biggrin:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This boy has a future in the ISD :smile: