• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wah...teen slashed to death in downtown east...another HOTA for penang cow

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
sinkapore now getting more exciting now....lots of gambling, prostitution, suicide, murder, gang clash....no wonder wks quickly pass his ministry to shamu...damn smart sia....:p

Home > Breaking News > Singapore > Story
Oct 31, 2010
Teen slashed to death
-- ST FILE PHOTO
View more photos

HALLOWEEN horror became real on Saturday night at Downtown East.

A 19-year-old youth repeatedly hacked by a group of youths in full view of a crowd died in hospital hours later. The violent attack and subsequent attempt by the youth and his friends to flee left a 500m long trail of blood at the Pasir Ris resort and amusement park.

No one has been arrested and police have classified the case as murder.

Darren Ng Wei Jie was with two friends when they got into a 'staring incident' with a group of about 10 teenagers. Witnesses The Straits Times spoke to said the encounter started with angry words, but this descended into a punch-fest on the lawn just outside fast-food restaurant MacDonald's.

It is believed Darren's attacker produced a chopper and slashed him several times. The bleeding teenager and his friends tried to escape by running towards a row of indoor restaurants and shops called The Alley.

The dead youth is believed to have been in his third year at Republic Polytechnic and also in its water polo team. Anyone with information may call the police at 1800-255-0000.

prince123456

Alfrescian
Loyal
prince also notice many young punk like to stare stare and become hooligans when in group.. i still remember there was a law last time person below 18 cannot hangout outside after 12am ... u guys remember ?:confused:

QXD

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Damn stupid, I hope the perpetrators will go to the gallows remaining proud of the fact that that they killed someone for staring. And then feel no regrets as their spinal chord is given a jolt as they lose all sense of feeling and slowly choke to death on the noose.

Their parents brought them up well.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Damn stupid, I hope the perpetrators will go to the gallows remaining proud of the fact that that they killed someone for staring. And then feel no regrets as their spinal chord is given a jolt as they lose all sense of feeling and slowly choke to death on the noose.

Their parents brought them up well.

This type of gang clash they wont hang la. Go sit few years go in mingle with the real hardcore gangsters come out 'graduate' liao.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
2 youth future ended juz lidat.

dey still have years to go. itz such a pity.

i cant imagine watz give him the courage to chop ppl.
chop juz becuz of staring??? worth it????

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wonder why teen ganster only slash teens for staring. They neber bother about uncle and ah pek. Is it the victim more handsome so they jealous ?

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
2 youth future ended juz lidat.

dey still have years to go. itz such a pity.

i cant imagine watz give him the courage to chop ppl.
chop juz becuz of staring??? worth it????

Because a lot of the teenage brain is not fully developed e.g frontal lobe, corpus callosum, temporal lobe et al. Teenagers just can't exercise judgement and self-control as well as mature adults.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its poor upbringing, lack of parental guidance etc. The vast majority of teenagers seem to be alright, able to make good judgement, and have good self control.

This is not silly things like a
Because a lot of the teenage brain is not fully developed e.g frontal lobe, corpus callosum, temporal lobe et al. Teenagers just can't exercise judgement and self-control as well as mature adults.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Its poor upbringing, lack of parental guidance etc. The vast majority of teenagers seem to be alright, able to make good judgement, and have good self control.

Perm-Sec. Appleby : Minister, there's a nude protest scheduled by beaver lovers this afternoon.

Minister Hacker : What's with these teenagers? It's poor upgrading and lack of parental guidance.

Perm-Sec. Appleby : One of them is a Miss Hacker.

Minister Hacker : Oh, same name with me. What a coincidence.

Perm-Sec. Appleby : Perhaps not such a coincidence. She's on the phone looking for you now.

Minister Hacker : :eek: Oh my God, you don't mean...

Perm-Sec. Appleby : Yes, minister. She's Lucy Hacker, your daughter.

Minister Hacker : What should I do, advise me? It's your job to advise me.

Perm-Sec. Appleby : Well, perhaps you could try a litte upbringing and parental guidance.

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
alg_shantayah_lewis.jpg

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Some of these youths act rashly when in a group. When they are alone, they are less likely to act rashly. Sometimes peer pressure leads to disaster. They do not want to lose face in front of their friends.

Pity the family of the victim. The killing was senseless. I can better understand if the killing was due to "rice bowl" matters. Staring? Crazy.

No mention about the race of the assailants. Hope it is not in anyway race related. Always a sensitive matter when it's Chinese vs Malays due to historical baggage.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its a sad but a recurring phenomenon - gang activities. Interestingly it cuts across all societies. This is what happens if parents do not pay enough attention for various reasons and the kid becomes bored, neglected and seeks position of want and attention among a semi organised body of similarly placed individuals.

Most kids / adults instinctively avoid confrontation by moving away but some are too smart or too brave for their own good when in the company of friends.

The only consolation is that in most incidents both parties are culpable and deserve it.

Some of these youths act rashly when in a group. When they are alone, they are less likely to act rashly. Sometimes peer pressure leads to disaster. They do not want to lose face in front of their friends.

Pity the family of the victim. The killing was senseless. I can better understand if the killing was due to "rice bowl" matters. Staring? Crazy.

No mention about the race of the assailants. Hope it is not in anyway race related. Always a sensitive matter when it's Chinese vs Malays due to historical baggage.

Cranial Blowout

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnzHtm1jhL4

Many children are brought up by single parents. Usually it's the mother who cares for the child. Not making excuses here, but children need a good consistent father figure. If the child doesn't find it at home, he or she will find it from their peers.

These angry and vicious individual have very low self esteem and self worth. It's difficult to understand the whys and wherefores - Is it likely that a similar scenario triggered this type of crime.

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Those 2(the victim and the killer) should both be given a darwin award. Removing 2 morons from the gene pool. The dumbest thing I can ever thing of to die for is to be stared at. The idiot like to look at you, let him. What the hell is wrong with these pple

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkie RP peasant offspring killed in Halloween party

Teen hacked to death at Downtown East

Halloween celebrations at Downtown East on Saturday turned into a real-life horror story when a young student was violently attacked in full view of a crowd. He later died in hospital from his wounds.

According to The Straits Times, 19-year-old Darren Ng Wei Jie was with two friends when they got into a staring incident with another group of about 10 teenagers.

Witnesses then said they saw angry words exchanged before the altercation turned into a violent brawl on the lawn just outside McDonald’s. Darren is believed to have been slashed several times by his attackers, who were armed with choppers.

After trying to escape, a bleeding Darren finally collapsed outside Sakura International Buffet, located on the second floor of Downtown East. He was believed to have suffered cuts on his limbs, back and abdomen.

He was later pronounced dead at Changi General Hospital about five hours later.

A Downtown East spokesman confirmed the incident, saying he was alerted at about 6pm that someone had sustained a “serious injury” in its premises.

No one has been arrested and police have classified the case as murder.

Darren is believed to have been in his third year at Republic Polytechnic and also in its water polo team.

http://sg.yfittopostblog.com/2010/11/01/teen-hacked-to-death-at-downtown-east/

Another future peasant down!! How to run Singapore INC.?????

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Sinkie RP peasant offspring killed in Halloween party

The fight and killing is part of HALLOWEEN horror!!! Darren Ng has become an Ang Moh Ghost...

ah_phah

Alfrescian
Loyal
they poke each other on facebook once too often, so now they decide to poke him in real life. he kena superpoked once too many so, end up tong tong chang

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i second that. youth usually dun tink beyond that.
worst, it is only just a small issue.
wan face? act "sant sant"? act sibei "hei sai"? infront of their frenz or gals?

juz 2 mths, 2 deaths caused by irresponsible youth.