• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wah Piang! PRC Geely clone the Rolls Royces

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://news.xinhuanet.com/auto/2014-06/04/c_126577156.htm

126577156_14018387614181n.jpg

126577156_14018387617831n.jpg

126577156_14018387616751n.jpg

126577156_14018387614571n.jpg

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
nothing grand of this car. Any car manufacture can make similar one like this. It is to prove that Evil West can copy Chinese so can the Chinese do the same.

In fact, give face to make similar design, for starter.

US Angmoh copied Japs ink printers, eay sushi and so on, no better than others that copy them. Mudlaysia the best copy cat to the extend cannot even coy properly and produced fuck-type copy.

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
If China can buy an aircraft carrier back to clone, what cannot be clone let alone cloning of Rolls Royce!!!

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Some times, I dun know whether some of you guys are stupid or act stupid or just like to bash China.

Have you ever come across a country like China that can clone exactly the original at a small fraction of its original price and still make profit and everybody's livelihood improves because people buy the clones as it gives the same value but affordable.

I would buy a clone to support China. Anyway, better than Koreans who go for cosmetic surgery to look perfect, but contribute nothing to their society at large.

pallkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some times, I dun know whether some of you guys are stupid or act stupid or just like to bash China.

Have you ever come across a country like China that can clone exactly the original at a small fraction of its original price and still make profit and everybody's livelihood improves because people buy the clones as it gives the same value but affordable.

I would buy a clone to support China. Anyway, better than Koreans who go for cosmetic surgery to look perfect, but contribute nothing to their society at large.

You are absolutely correct.The point is China is still growing stronger day by day and those China basher will be frustrated day by day..............