• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wah! If U R a Chinese, this is What happens when you travel to Ang Moh Country - Thanks to China!

kiketerm

Alfrescian
Loyal
agreed. as long as I dont get singled out, this is the main thing. i am happy to stay here as long as government takes steps to limit immigration so hopefully the influence of the chinese here gets reduced. but traveling outside our bubble now has consequences. the world has changed, and its not very friendly to the chinese.
the kiasu thing to do is not to go abroad but its sobering to know that we might be searched etc.

really these chinks making everyone very angry

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
A frank, honest admission from an inferior low IQ slanty

,China ... are decades maybe even centuries behind the west in terms of most sciences and mathematics and what not,even Japan after 70 years lag behind greatly in most sciences ...even though I support China,I have to admit Asians as a race may never catch up with the Caucasians.

As for Singapore,we are just a joke colony of chink and other imported slaves for making money.......our contribution to mankind as a country will amount to nothing.

Peiweh

Alfrescian
Loyal
What the PAP should do is monitor anyone who now has dealings with PRCs in PRC. They say they go there for business? Fine, but you are now on a government watchlist. They come here for what? Watchlist.

3vhjj2.jpg

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What the PAP should do is monitor anyone who now has dealings with PRCs in PRC. They say they go there for business? Fine, but you are now on a government watchlist. They come here for what? Watchlist.

View attachment 91032
Errr....Piss And Poop themselves already have dealings with CCPee, why would they stop anyone else.
I bet a good part of our leeserves have to used as bribe to get Tiong businesses here.