• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wah! If U R a Chinese, this is What happens when you travel to Ang Moh Country - Thanks to China!

leeisphtui

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, lets see there is about 100 countries led by America that wants to end the PRCs. And they are making them cry. What fun!

View attachment 90317
noted. as for myself i have no plans to travel outside of the region any time soon. but when i do, i sincerely hope that i dont have any problems based on my appearance. i have never been ashamed to hold a Sing passport and i dont think our reputation is ruined but you never know.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
noted. as for myself i have no plans to travel outside of the region any time soon. but when i do, i sincerely hope that i dont have any problems based on my appearance. i have never been ashamed to hold a Sing passport and i dont think our reputation is ruined but you never know.
Just wear this T-shirt when going thru US customs. Confirm will let you pass.

regular.jpg

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Agreed our appearance maybe Chinese but inside we are 100% amdk!!!!

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you can thank the PRCs for this bullshit. I can see the headlines now : "Another Singaporean Caught and Questioned for 2 hours by the FBI". Oh you can also thank them for the Wuhan Virus too. That right there is the really shitshow

View attachment 90341

Or China can simply smash US economy and end this prejudism and attacks once and for all.

Wow have we come to the point where instead of punishing the perpetrator we are now victim blaming and helping the perpetrator play victim?

There's no country better than USA at destroying countries and destroying other people lives and then pretending they are the victims,don't believe u can ask the middle East and South Americas and vietnam and Korea.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Or China can simply smash US economy and end this prejudism and attacks once and for all.

Wow have we come to the point where instead of punishing the perpetrator we are now victim blaming and helping the perpetrator play victim?

There's no country better than USA at destroying countries and destroying other people lives and then pretending they are the victims,don't believe u can ask the middle East and South Americas and vietnam and Korea.
Talk so much cock for what ?
If you think China is a victim, you are fucked-up beyond all repair. Ask yourself, who is the one that made us changed our lifestyle so suddenly and drastically ?
Fuck China. Period.
If you are still delusional, then fuck you too !

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Talk so much cock for what ?
If you think China is a victim, you are fucked-up beyond all repair. Ask yourself, who is the one that made us changed our lifestyle so suddenly and drastically ?
Fuck China. Period.
If you are still delusional, then fuck you too !

Seems like IV touched a nerve there.

Trust me the delusional one isn't me......

The bias and hatred against Chinese is overwhelming then again it's been like this since the 20th century what's new?

So far China's crimes have been laughable at best,occupying south China sea?debt trap?belt and road?buying up companies?

Imagine if China actually did what America,invaded over ten countries and three continents,killed millions with their weapons,caused mayhem and disorder and collapse all over the world.......can u imagine the outrage then?

Of course amdk will never be blamed cause amdk the best!!!!!!

Peiweh

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wow thanks for the laugh. HA HA HA The world's greatest power is showing us who is King time and time again while the PRC just fails. So funny you are.

Free-china-3.jpg

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal

problem is all slanties incl Tiongs lack brains. innovativeness, creativity, thinking outside the box.

just copy cats, copy paste alone won't cut the mustard

this problem is compounded by their middle kingdom syndrome

as a result, they have no allies or anything - as in ideology, products, sports, culture, tech , scientific breakthroughs, investment, tourism, scientists, thought leaders, artists or anything else - to share with much of the world that have reason to be anti yankee, rightfully so.

Insead tiong kok's elites themselves look up to yankees and other 'white devils'.

:roflmao:

Tiongs rely on the natural resource of numbers, their population.

Without it, they might have even lost to CECA decades ago.

If Tiongs had to face off against a CECA country that is 7 times as big, Tiongs would have surrendered decades ago and been dismantled.

Western world in its entirety number 1 billion more or less.

Tiongs can't win against Ang Mohs due to sheer numbers alone.

And they have no other edge over Ang Mohs.

As I have said, genetic deficiency compounded by middle kingdom syndrome.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Seems like IV touched a nerve there.

Trust me the delusional one isn't me......

The bias and hatred against Chinese is overwhelming then again it's been like this since the 20th century what's new?

So far China's crimes have been laughable at best,occupying south China sea?debt trap?belt and road?buying up companies?

Imagine if China actually did what America,invaded over ten countries and three continents,killed millions with their weapons,caused mayhem and disorder and collapse all over the world.......can u imagine the outrage then?

Of course amdk will never be blamed cause amdk the best!!!!!!

No need for US to hit PRC Chinese. CCP will kill their own PRC Chinese.

中國疫苗直接用國民做人體試驗?網友親述被冤入獄經歷 全國開展強拆運動!你爆料我來講〈蕭若元:蕭氏新聞台〉2020-09-07

kiketerm

Alfrescian
Loyal

its a very difficult situation for people of asian ancestry right now. COVID has stoked alot of resentment that innocents are being questioned like after the Terrorist attacks all Muslims in the world are Osama terrorists. Its the same kind of problem and we are on the receiving end.

next the world community will say its up to taiwan, singapore to teach these tiongs how to behave, like they did with the muslims.

but we are affected either way.

leeisphtui

Alfrescian
Loyal
its a very difficult situation for people of asian ancestry right now. COVID has stoked alot of resentment that innocents are being questioned like after the Terrorist attacks all Muslims in the world are Osama terrorists. Its the same kind of problem and we are on the receiving end.

next the world community will say its up to taiwan, singapore to teach these tiongs how to behave, like they did with the muslims.

but we are affected either way.

agreed. as long as I dont get singled out, this is the main thing. i am happy to stay here as long as government takes steps to limit immigration so hopefully the influence of the chinese here gets reduced. but traveling outside our bubble now has consequences. the world has changed, and its not very friendly to the chinese.

redbull313

Alfrescian
Loyal
agreed. as long as I dont get singled out, this is the main thing. i am happy to stay here as long as government takes steps to limit immigration so hopefully the influence of the chinese here gets reduced. but traveling outside our bubble now has consequences. the world has changed, and its not very friendly to the chinese.

they might ask to see your phone etc random spot checks, but if you have nothing to hide, just do it. and then curse the tiong morons who put us all through this shit