• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Vote Tony Tan

K

Kanetsugu Naoe

If it is not clean, then explain how WP can win 6 seats and LHL experienced such a large swing of votes away from his party?

Fuck you PAP dog. You are testing my patience. I have no patience especially for PAP doggies who can turn black to white and twist it to bright and sunny. Remember this. The OA is a flamer here. The OA was formed by a single guy because there were too many shit stirrers harassing anti PAP forummers and killing threads / discussions in this forum, dating back to it's infancy so it has been pay back time for me since.

It's a sore loss to the PAP. PAP had never expected to lose that GRC. Either this or as one forecaster forummer serendipity put it. PAP wants Georgie to lose Aljunied GRC.

Last edited by a moderator:

IR123

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck you PAP dog. You are testing my patience. I have no patience especially for PAP doggies who can turn black to white and twist it to bright and sunny. Remember this. The OA is a flamer here. The OA was formed by a single guy because there were too many shit stirrers harassing anti PAP forummers and killing threads / discussions in this forum, dating back to it's infancy so it has been pay back time for me since.

It's a sore loss to the PAP. PAP had never expected to lose that GRC. Either this or as one forecaster forummer serendipity put it. PAP wants Georgie to lose Aljunied GRC.

What is your point?

Sure the PAP lost Aljunid. If the election is not clean, they would not have lost it.

There are certain aspects that are questionable. If you want to make a case that the election is not clean, you should read the well-reasoned arguments (I am not sure if it is still there) found in the SDP website.

Overall the fact that the results are fairly representative of the sentiments and that the swing could have been greater if the oppositions had been stronger. The issue now is how to create a stronger opposition. With a stronger opposition, the wins will be more.

But all these are off-topic.

IR123

Alfrescian
Loyal
In any case, I am glad to see more threads positively supporting either TCB or TKL in the Political folder.

Keep it up.

R y u

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can I know what is the meaning of OA?

No you can't sorry. Explained too many times. :biggrin:

Orifice Army
Official Assignee
Official Arsehole
Orochi Army

OA was used so as to easily identify that it belonged to the same asshole because i rotated my clones frequently.

:biggrin: