• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

"vote for change, yes we can"

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We can rewrite the history
we can shape the future
we are not kia si of changes
we want changes
we want our voices to be heard
we are one family
we dun wan to suffer in silence
we dun wan them to take us for granted
we dun wan them to take us for a ride
we dun wan others to abuse us

our votes are sacred, our votes are secrets.
every single vote is important

together we can make the difference

wrcboi

Alfrescian
Loyal
its time to give it to them!!!!

time to retire some peeps

Berubah Untuk Singapura!!!!
Rakyat Singapura!!
Keutamaan Pertaman!!!‏

papfuckoff

Alfrescian
Loyal
I had lunch in hawker center this afternoon.
I overheard talk of voting from people around a table next to my table, people I never known before.

They felt since the promises from PAP have been empty, the apology they heard was as empty as the promises.

I started to talk with them, a lady and 2 elderly men.

How important the vote against the PAP will be.

I was surprised when I walked away, 4 other tables around us, with about 5-6 people each table, broke out in cheers that wind of changes will come with their votes for opposition.

I never knew any of them. I do not think the people around the tables knew of other tables.

I think that is indicative of the current ground swell.

Leaked talks from PAP that they get 60% are deliberately leaked to try to claw back some votes. Those kind of talks have as much substance as PAP promises, or apology.

At best, just words that they want to put in your ears without any substance to them.

We know the answer on the 8th.

PAP will be lucky to get 45% of the total vote!

MAJULLAH SINGAPORE
YES WE CAN

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i really hope and wish, we the true singaporeans can stand up and dare to make the difference.

imho, this is a selfish act. i told my friends do you struggle in life? dey complains, dey say yes but dey still told me dey vote pap.
why? dey say every time election, pap always win, why makes things so difficult, it dun make any difference. juz vote pap can liao.

i told them you cant have such thoughts. yes, it is only your 1 single vote but every 1 single vote from everyone of us means so much.
ttz the difference. but dey still bochup, saying why get so involve?
ttz where i stop the subject. pretty useless explain to them.

tell yourself, we can make the difference, have the beliefs.
"VOTE FOR CHANGE""YES WE CAN"

hurley

Alfrescian
Loyal
MAJULAH SINGAPORE!

POWER TO THE PEOPLE!

ipqjpv.jpg

HellAngel

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is weird that some of my friends who are a few days ago strong supporters of suddenly changed their mind and thought of voting for PAP now.

i_am_belle

Alfrescian
Loyal
we are not wanting change for the sake of change ...

we need this change bcos the country had been mismanaged for the last 5 years ... (actually 10 years ago, mismanagement started) ...

i don't have to scratch my head, pondering on cooling-off day over who to vote for, bcos i had 5 years to make this decision ... it's not an impulsive decision ...

tonite coming back from city area, i notice few FTs/FWs/social visit pass holders/expats were about ... maybe they are scared singaporeans will whack/humtum them ... bcos in their own countries, such things happen ... violence betw opposing groups ... but in s'pore, we don't advocate violence ... at most we just glare @ them ... i think these foreigners are hiding inside their homes until after tomorrow ... the msian PRs probably went home for a short holiday ...

some messages from my colleagues --

1) vote wisely tomorrow, or u may never get to vote again (get the underlying message ?)

2) make the right choice ... im sick of their gerrymandering ...

3) tomorrow sunshine ! no thunder, no lightning ! :biggrin: :cool:

4) xuan shan dian bu ru xuan da bian ... (at least that pile of shit won't harm u) ...

ok ... only 5 hours to polling time ... some of us waited 5 yrs for this (half a decade) :smile:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Watch this video if you haven't already. Be true to yourself, know in your heart what needs to be done for our beloved country. We simply cannot go on the way we have.

[video=youtube;jDeIFUw1K1o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDeIFUw1K1o&feature=youtu.be[/video]