• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Vomiting Blood

Vivacious

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can be bleeding from esophageal varices, peptic ulcer, duodenal ulcer ,gastric ulcer. Have an endoscopy done to confirm.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i suspect your liver is failing, bro no_faith, you better go see doctor asap.

liver also .waulau vomit blood so serious meh? i thought when you keksim then you vomit darah!....i better go see my doctor! nahbeh wait got some stomach cancer or what! my friend, a young man in his 30s died from stomach cancer which spreads like wild fire! he died even after surgery! within three months!!!!

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bro, even with empty stomache, I don't think it is the cause.
i drink sometimes liquor, sometimes beer. Either liquor or beer, i will puke with blood.
Only happen recently. tink my spare parts are dying.

Bro, go and see a doc ASAP..

Don't want anything bad to happen to a good bro like you especially from the Oppo side..
I don't want to see one less vote for the Oppo comes 2016.. Every vote is important..

Wish you well, take good care of yourself and for the time being, stay away from beer and liquor..

Keep us posted on your conditions.. Take care hor..

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro, even with empty stomache, I don't think it is the cause.
i drink sometimes liquor, sometimes beer. Either liquor or beer, i will puke with blood.
Only happen recently. tink my spare parts are dying.

Bro you ok? Why no sound no peekture liao? :confused: