• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Void your vote

peterpan777

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know of some who would rather spoil their vote instead of voting for either party. Thats making a mockery of the system and they feel very proud of it. No though spared for the repercussion. They should at least support the party/person brave enough to stand against the PAP.

Vote for any opposition that stand against PAP?????
No wonder we see so many multi-parties fight.
Why don't you stand against PAP if you think Singaporean think likewise

Last edited:

Qantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would encourage you guys to vote ANY opposition if they are contesting in your ward. At least you know that they won't be earning million-dollar salaries from taxpayers' money. The PAP is bullshiting that your estate will be a slum if you vote opposition. In fact, the reverse will be true as elected opposition members know that if they don't perform, they will be kicked out at the next election ala Ling How Doong. So, I would say give opposition a fair go.

Nevertheless, for those who feels strongly that they must spoil their vote as the opposition candidate is unpalatable to them, then I advise them to mark crosses in both boxes so that the vote is truly spoilt. This is because, as I read in another thread, if you draw something vulgar or put a stupid symbol beside the PAP box, they will count it as a vote for PAP if there are no opposition scrutineers around to object.

konstandy

Alfrescian
Loyal
u r really seow!! only every 4 years get to vote & u so easily void it: that's not only irresponsible but your bo chap attitude is ruining many lives here in SG!!

if u don;t know who to vote: please do some research on the candidates, their characters, etc...

frankly i can't blive anyone so silly to throw away such a crucial thing that determines a country's future: if u don;t 1 give me i help u vote haha