• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Vivian: Covid will be permanent...equally dangerous for both vaccinated & unvaccinated

Voldermort

Alfrescian
Loyal
SINGAPORE — Covid-19 is "permanent" and subsequent waves of infections will be a normal occurrence in the coming years, Singapore's Foreign Minister Vivian Balakrishnan told CNBC.

"Covid-19 is endemic in humanity, which means it's not ever going to go away completely," Balakrishnan told CNBC's "Squawk Box Asia" on Monday.

"And the reason it's not going to go away completely is because it's been widespread throughout the world, it's sufficient critical mass, the rate of mutations and new variants will keep going, and the level of human immunity will also wax and wane," he said.

The minister, who was a medical doctor before entering politics, also warned that now may be a "more dangerous period" for vaccinated people who may be complacent as well as those who are unvaccinated and lack protection against Covid.

More at https://tinyurI.com/1mffs9je

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Someone should ask him his opinion on where Covid came from. :wink:

dw-vivian-wangyi-201013.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think they're plotting to have 'annual booster shots'... not free, but 'highly subsidized' and 'very affordable'. You know what that means. :wink:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this elbow nonsense is making me laugh, my relatives did it during cny and they wonder why i cant stop laughing, fucking monkeys

It's all about virtue signalling for 'staying safe' in a pandemic. To send a 'signal' or a 'message' in their photo ops. The masks stay on for the phototaking. :biggrin:

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this elbow nonsense is making me laugh, my relatives did it during cny and they wonder why i cant stop laughing, fucking monkeys
Nothing beat shake hands. If so concern, then shd be no body contact at all. Like Japanese just bow can already.
once a Tamil foreign worker want to touch elbows but I stretched out my hand and shake his hand instead. How long a person live is fated. If shake hand can die, so be it.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
You don't need a doctor to tell you the obvious I've been saying from the middle of 2020 that there is no escaping the virus. Sooner or later it is going to get you no matter how long you try to hide.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
August last year......

Screen Shot 2021-05-13 at 12.04.44 PM.png

September last year.....

Screen Shot 2021-05-13 at 12.04.14 PM.png

December last year....

Screen Shot 2021-05-13 at 12.03.49 PM.png