• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Visit the Media..sinkies!!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
He also singled out well known news presenter Sorayuth Suthassanachinda at Channel 3 for his role in presenting the current political situation in his popular morning news programme. He accused Sorayuth...

Please credit and share this article with others using this link:http://www.bangkokpost.com/breakingnews/389742/suthep-says-close-every-state-agency-this-week. View our policies at http://goo.gl/9HgTd and http://goo.gl/ou6Ip. © Post Publishing PCL. All rights reserved.

when will sinkies gather together to pay a visit to the SPH and mediacrops...since they are so pro govt..

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singaporeans aren't interested in things other than their Char Kwey Teow and Chicken Rice. They don't care what happens anywhere as long as they get their good and tasty food.

Cheers!

when will sinkies gather together to pay a visit to the SPH and mediacrops...since they are so pro govt..

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Singaporeans aren't interested in things other than their Char Kwey Teow and Chicken Rice. They don't care what happens anywhere as long as they get their good and tasty food.

Cheers!

how do you know? your master tells you so???

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Judging by the usual conversations between colleagues - they're mostly about where to go for good makan. No one talks about sports, space travel, ganja, music. The sales people sometimes talk about cars coe prices, not the cars though. My boss only talks about increasing sales, profits, and growth. Which master you talking about? My wife? Or my daughter?

Cheers!

how do you know? your master tells you so???

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Judging by the usual conversations between colleagues - they're mostly about where to go for good makan. No one talks about sports, space travel, ganja, music. The sales people sometimes talk about cars coe prices, not the cars though. My boss only talks about increasing sales, profits, and growth. Which master you talking about? My wife? Or my daughter?

Cheers!

oh, you didn't mentioned that when your LKY appear, the media will be strong as ever and fend off any protesters, all protesters will bow down to him.

CheeByeKiaTonyChat

Alfrescian
Loyal
oh, you didn't mentioned that when your LKY appear, the media will be strong as ever and fend off any protesters, all protesters will bow down to him.

Fucktard tonychat,

Why no more spam about the mythical healing powers of soursop? You eat until lau sai nonstop is it :biggrin:

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Correction. In Singapore, there are no protesters. Life is peaceful and progressive. Everyone is busy working to make more money so that they can eat more.

Cheers!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Correction. In Singapore, there are no protesters. Life is peaceful and progressive. Everyone is busy working to make more money so that they can eat more.

Cheers!

Your PAP master wants you to make another point again to brainwash sinkies that all is well as long as you pay your tax and dun questions their policies...

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
The way I see it, as long as there is Char Kwey Teow and Chicken Rice, that is considered all is well in Singapore.

I pay my taxes. Other things I may or may not obey, but I won't and don't fuck around with taxes. Do you?

Cheers!

Your PAP master wants you to make another point again to brainwash sinkies that all is well as long as you pay your tax and dun questions their policies...

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The way I see it, as long as there is Char Kwey Teow and Chicken Rice, that is considered all is well in Singapore.

I pay my taxes. Other things I may or may not obey, but I won't and don't fuck around with taxes. Do you?

Cheers!

what about the part on dun questions their policies.. you are an obedient PAP shit... where is your part on LKY appear in many posts..

LKY is the answer to all sinkies problem, when LKY appear, all problem solved and sinkies should kneel down and bow to him like a god..

Hey, next time, follow what the Thai king does,

show LKY pictures in the cinema and all people have to stand up when that happens..this is how you are licensed to watch a movie.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fren, I am only a visitor to Singapore. I do not question the policies or laws here. That is for the citizens to do. I only write what I observe. When my E-pass expires, I will have to leave because I am not welcomed in Peesai. I am only here to work. LKY is not my god, he is your god.

Cheers!

what about the part on dun questions their policies.. you are an obedient PAP shit... where is your part on LKY appear in many posts..

LKY is the answer to all sinkies problem, when LKY appear, all problem solved and sinkies should kneel down and bow to him like a god..

Hey, next time, follow what the Thai king does,

show LKY pictures in the cinema and all people have to stand up when that happens..this is how you are licensed to watch a movie.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Fren, I am only a visitor to Singapore. I do not question the policies or laws here. That is for the citizens to do. I only write what I observe. When my E-pass expires, I will have to leave because I am not welcomed in Peesai. I am only here to work. LKY is not my god, he is your god.

Cheers!

Cut the fuck crap you are a visitor.. Pap's way of insulting the intelligence of others.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok. I am not a visitor, I am on E-pass. I work here. My family lives here an they are on Dependent pass. I was previously a Singaporean and know what its like to be working class here. Finished NS but never attended reservist. I can be kiasu but try to remain open minded on things. PAP has no agenda of insulting the intelligence of the people, the people are somewhat gullible though. And obediently pliant.

Cheers!

Cut the fuck crap you are a visitor.. Pap's way of insulting the intelligence of others.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ok. I am not a visitor, I am on E-pass. I work here. My family lives here an they are on Dependent pass. I was previously a Singaporean and know what its like to be working class here. Finished NS but never attended reservist. I can be kiasu but try to remain open minded on things. PAP has no agenda of insulting the intelligence of the people, the people are somewhat gullible though. And obediently pliant.

Cheers!
Another bullshit PAP crap again.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Cheers!

Sinkies to remain head down down and arseholes up high high to be fucked and screwed and fucked by PAP as and when the PAP want

Sinkies got what they voted for

No future other than to remain head down down and arseholes up high high to be fucked and screwed and fucked by PAP as and when the PAP want

steffychun is the fucking PAP mouthpiece here with a mother that opened her vulva to everyone
so anyone can tiew hoi ker lohmou lang chow hi