• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Virgin Accountant called female cop a whore.

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Im impressed by her hubby tolerance that he can tahan a woman niam and niam non stop for an hour:roflmao:
Actually, he's her "男友" or "boyfriend":
zaobao.com.sg/znews/singapore/story20180815-883414
who accepted her as his "girlfriend" in 2011 when she was already a 41-year-old Sinkie woman! :o-o: :eek: :confused:
Or maybe he used to be her husband before 2011; but after "annulling" their marriage in 2011, he became her "boyfriend"? :unsure: :tongue:

Last edited:

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Im impressed by her hubby tolerance that he can tahan a woman niam and niam non stop for an hour:roflmao:
You shouldn't be surprised. It boils down to money. You can be pretty sure that the (old) woman is supplying the dough, and most men are able to “bite the bullet" or lick the old clam for the sake of money. There is definitely no 老羊吃嫩草 if the 老羊 is not loaded.

Last edited:

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually cops are nothing but the pap whores...just like john tan is the pap dog..and Mr waiting to be Fucked is the resident ah tiong commie Scab. The Mata now seems more interested in obeying pap wishes than serving the community n law enforcement

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG_4044.jpg

IMG_4046.JPG

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
A question begged to be asked " 600-words tirade"?? You mean the SPF officers brought along those portable counters, where you click attendance?. They click every word that came out of her mouth...wow!..impressive!

She doesn't blow...but does she, can she or will she...POKE? ha ha ha
All recorded audio evidence must be accompanied by a transcript.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ccb Malaysians are doing character assassination of me non stop. I am never drunk in my life and do not abuse police. I only call people that insulted me prostitute as ccb and you people deserved it.

Assault mata still try to act like some holy citizen. 21 charges should jail you 21 years to keep others safe.
7 months must be because they pity you suck cock face still can’t get a cock to suck even when you pay.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Slut accountant said wanted to appeal just talked big. She knows very well with her suck-cock-pui-face, she will get a heavier sentence if she dares to put through judges to see her again.

Last edited: