• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Virgin Accountant called female cop a whore.

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://stomp.straitstimes.com/sing...han-a-prostitute-in-vulgar-rant-and-kicks-her

Accountant said female cop was 'worse than a prostitute', kicked her and spat on senior officer
Here are the comments (below the end of the article):

screenshot_2018-08-16-accountant-said-female-cop-was-worse-than-a-prostitute-kicked-her-and-jpg.46314

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-08-16 Accountant said female cop was 'worse than a prostitute', kicked her and...jpg
    Screenshot_2018-08-16 Accountant said female cop was 'worse than a prostitute', kicked her and...jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 1,102
  • stomp.straitstimes.com-Accountant said female cop was worse than a prostitute kicked her and s...pdf
    117 KB · Views: 196

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-08-16 600字辱骂女警 女会计师监7个月要上诉.jpg
    Screenshot_2018-08-16 600字辱骂女警 女会计师监7个月要上诉.jpg
    489 KB · Views: 1,041
  • zaobao.com.sg-600字辱骂女警 女会计师监7个月要上诉.pdf
    104.1 KB · Views: 341
  • 20180815_1534309021427_5945997290748909_4_azdyd_zuann.jpg
    20180815_1534309021427_5945997290748909_4_azdyd_zuann.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 31,194
Last edited:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Hopefully just one, if ginfucker is not banned and not responding, hopefully she can be given an immediate and long sentence. Peace at last!
I do not know if she is alive and well, raped and dumped in a ditch, busy sucking dicks or whatever. I do not care. She is on my Ignore List and it is sooooo peaceful. I am all zen. :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle think @ginfreely will not be leeporting here anymore becas
1. if she is huang she will be locked up
2. if she is not huang she will be too ashamed to be back seeing a comrades being lockup lol
KNN
Ccb Malaysians are doing character assassination of me non stop. I am never drunk in my life and do not abuse police. I only call people that insulted me prostitute as ccb and you people deserved it.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
5his type of foul mouth uncultured woman, irregardless of nationality and race and no matter how sexy or pretty is TRASH. Nothing more, nothing less She deserves to be locked up and get some harsh reality.
You ccb Malaysian Son of whore deserved to be locked up for slandering me a whore and get some harsh reality that don’t think you have a ccb mouth only can insult me and call it entertainment. Shameless Trash calling others trash is you.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nope. All recorded audio evidence are transcribed. SOP.

You mean they brought along a recording device...& told the accused, "scold me" & recorded the rant & went back to the station, played it back, took out a counter & clicked every time she said " F$#$k", or? & recorded 600 words..wow!...that is impressive...our SPF must have the best SOP, in the world.

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Surname Huang in 40s? Ah tiongbu?
I might be wrong, but I suspect that the author ("Cherlynn Ng") of that Stomp article simply used:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hanyu_Pinyin
to translate "黄慧玲":
zaobao.com.sg/znews/singapore/story20180815-883414
into "Huang Huiling", since that Stomp author has probably never met "黄慧玲" before.

If this "48岁的黄慧玲" can manage to scold those police officers in "600个英文字", then there is a very good chance that she's a Chinese Sinkie woman, fluent in English and whose surname on her NRIC might be "Wong" or "Ng" (or even "Wee" or "Ooi").

Hopefully just one, if ginfucker is not banned and not responding, hopefully she can be given an immediate and long sentence. Peace at last!
As for whether @ginfreely is "黄慧玲", I'm not sure; but I find it rather strange that "黄慧玲" bothered to meet those:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shin_Min_Daily_News
reporters for an interview on Wednesday morning (after she was sentenced on Tuesday afternoon) and even chose to be interviewed in Mandarin! :confused:
Maybe she wants her case to attract as much attention among Chinese-speaking Sinkies as possible? :unsure:

She also mentioned that when she was arrested back in April 2016 (over two years ago), she and her "boyfriend" were "together for four to five years", implying that she started this "boyfriend-girlfriend" relationship with him in 2011 when she was 41 years old? :o-o:
I wonder how she managed to seduce this "boyfriend" into accepting her as his "girlfriend", even though she was already a 41-year-old Sinkie woman! :eek:

Last edited:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
I might be wrong, but I suspect that the author ("Cherlynn Ng") of that Stomp article simply used:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hanyu_Pinyin
to translate "黄慧玲":
zaobao.com.sg/znews/singapore/story20180815-883414
into "Huang Huiling", since that Stomp author has probably never met "黄慧玲" before.

If this "48岁的黄慧玲" can manage to scold those police officers in "600个英文字", then there is a very good chance that she's a Chinese Sinkie woman, fluent in English and whose surname on her NRIC might be "Wong" or "Ng" (or even "Wee" or "Ooi").

As for whether @ginfreely is "黄慧玲", I'm not sure; but I find it rather strange that "黄慧玲" bothered to meet those:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shin_Min_Daily_News
reporters for an interview on Wednesday morning (after she was sentenced on Tuesday afternoon) and even chose to be interviewed in Mandarin!:confused:
Maybe she wants her case to attract as much attention among Chinese-speaking Sinkies as possible? :unsure:

She also mentioned that when she was arrested back in April 2016 (over two years ago), she and her "boyfriend" were "together for four to five years", implying that she started this "boyfriend-girlfriend" relationship with him in 2011 when she was 41 years old? :o-o:
I wonder how she managed to seduce this "boyfriend" into accepting her as his "girlfriend", even though she was already a 41-year-old Sinkie woman! :eek:
This type of trash with a foul mouth, my advice to men is to stay far far away. The osmosis will infect you and kill you.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN most likely is a toyboy earn some money while having his cock suck KNN
She mentioned the boyfriend smash things etc means the toyboy is in charged type then when she finally want to stop the free suck cock service the toyboy regretted and wanted to patch back KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ccb Malaysians are doing character assassination of me non stop. I am never drunk in my life and do not abuse police. I only call people that insulted me prostitute as ccb and you people deserved it.
KNN my uncle doing character analysis and matching not assassination KNN read all the comments in stomp and all the comments in sbf KNN they all matches KNN

Last edited:

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The incident can last for an hour before cuffed the lao siao charbor, very effective work by the spf leh:roflmao:
Im impressed by her hubby tolerance that he can tahan a woman niam and niam non stop for an hour:roflmao: