• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Vietnam

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
1. The bud look nicer than sg
2. Street looks clean
3. Motosikal more than car means safer to ride
4. Those bu with bf around standing by side are they chicken ?

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Huh? Where did I say they are perfect?? My thread title said "Vietnam".... nothing more and nothing less.
As far as My uncle knows you will onlee mean da best or the worst. Since not perfect then my uncle think you were trying to say Vietnam is the worst. Correct ?

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Also he leeceived all sorts of assistance throughout the journey all settled by dong and dong means he carried plenty of dong yet noone robbed him. Vietnam is safer than sg.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Viet girls in HCMC like to fuck on motorbikes. You can see them in action by the Saigon river on weekend nights.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
They are short ass people... but boobs are big.... for her size...

Is Vietnam a sin city..?

Vietnam won't be long to be a manufacturing country.... not talent enough and if keep using their young girls for prostitution sin city their future is gone....