• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious VietCong Masturbates in Sickiepore!

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal

Man, 36, gets S$2,500 fine for obscene act under overhead bridge​

SINGAPORE — Believing that no one could see him as it was dark, a 36-year-old man masturbated under an overhead bridge along Jalan Chermat in Serangoon.

However, he ran away when he saw a passerby take out her phone to call the police.

On Thursday (Aug 24), Hoang Viet Thanh, a Vietnamese, pleaded guilty to one count of committing an obscene act in public. He was fined S$2,500.

Another similar charge for masturbating under another overhead bridge was taken into consideration.

Deputy Public Prosecutor (DPP) Heershan Kaur said that on May 7 at about 10.30pm, Hoang was watching erotic movies while on a bus.

He then alighted at a bus stop along 1 Jalan Chermat in Serangoon and headed to the overhead bridge.
He went under the bridge to masturbate as it was dark. However, a 24-year-old woman walked past the bridge and spotted Hoang in the act with his pants halfway down.

As she took out her phone to call the police, he pulled up his pants and ran away.

DPP Kaur sought a fine of S$2,000 for Hoang, noting that he had committed a similar offence just five days prior.

Pleading for leniency, Hoang's lawyer, Mr Clarence Tan from Unilegal, said that his client was remorseful for his "foolish actions" and had pleaded guilty at the earliest opportunity.

For each count of committing an obscene act in public, Hoang could have been jailed for up to three months, fined, or both.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
The woman is a prude. He was careful to situate himself in the dark under an overhead bridge. It's not like he exposed himself to her on purpose. She's a kaypoh.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
The woman is a prude. He was careful to situate himself in the dark under an overhead bridge. It's not like he exposed himself to her on purpose. She's a kaypoh.
I think maybe he was having both his heads and eyes up the bridge lor to see the woman underneath :geek:
If the woman was ginfreely he need not be looking up the bridge, just look straight can already :geek:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is only one overhead bridge near Jalan Chernat, someone should go there and see if there is any spilled Vietcong seed there. It's near Hougang St 11. :biggrin:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
The real question all u morons making stupid comments here is "How the fuck did SPF identify this guy?" Based on a picture of backside while he was running away from the woman? Imagine the amount of cameras installed all over singapore and the sophistication of the facial recognition software. They easily identified this guy.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The real question all u morons making stupid comments here is "How the fuck did SPF identify this guy?" Based on a picture of backside while he was running away from the woman? Imagine the amount of cameras installed all over singapore and the sophistication of the facial recognition software. They easily identified this guy.

Indeed, this island shithole is literally crawling with security cameras. You might need to go to heavily forested areas to be free from their surveillance.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Valid good catch .
Other than some kaypoh chee caught hold of him while running I cannot think of any other way. Furthermore I doubt spf will be so diligent to do a man hunting just for a mustarbator when nothing no property was lost during this act.

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree. She will break her nail and it gets stuck inside her cheebye the next time she masturbates. Her menses will come everyday like fountain.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think maybe he was having both his heads and eyes up the bridge lor to see the woman underneath :geek:
If the woman was ginfreely he need not be looking up the bridge, just look straight can already :geek:

If that cunt was Gin, she would have run to him and open her legs wide wide in front of him get him to enter her batu cave and taste her curry.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Valid good catch .
Other than some kaypoh chee caught hold of him while running I cannot think of any other way. Furthermore I doubt spf will be so diligent to do a man hunting just for a mustarbator when nothing no property was lost during this act.
Yes agreed 100%. SO it was exceedingly easy for them to catch on masturbating Vietcong. SO imagine the surveillance system they have on us

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Alamak I just wanked off onto the road on the overhead bridge at the PIE between Ubi and Eunos around 3am two days ago....Will I get caught?