• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Videos Putin has nukes and weapons deployed inside USA can wipe out US any time

nkfnkfnkf

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is a MUST WATCH and non-fictional video. Not Hollywood.

Pse click HD on youtube to watch if you have the bandwidth.

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Cp7mM2TP_1A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ET9E-WNrH5o" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/-_NUVtxg2Kg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This had already been TESTED in Los Angeles few years ago and it amazed the CBS reporters who saw it on their news helicopter.
Pantagon Denied any missile test in Los Angeles. So it is not USA missiles. It is Putin's missiles test launching in the USA!!

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/mwFmjARCvT4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The Russian had sneaked hundreds if not thouands of missiles inside USA capable of wiping out everything without attacking from outside USA. There is no defense because the missile defense system including detection and warning system and interception systems are designed and deployed to defend attacks from the outside of USA only.

These container systems are already deployed and tested inside the USA, it is a gun barrel shafted up the asshole of USA and Putin only need to pull trigger and war is over within less than 1 hours, won hands down.

Last edited:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
o-RUSSIAN-BEAR-facebook.jpg

yeah usa is trembling with fear of their ww2 bomber

nkfnkfnkf

Alfrescian
Loyal
Russian weapons are hidding widely and deeply inside the USA in common commercial containers and civilian vehicles, in warehouses, private properties and in industrial zones. I can tell you that it is also inside Singapore to handle USA deployments and USA military targets in SG.

Way way back in the Soviet era the Russians already did the Cuban Missille Crisis which the entire strategy is to deploy nuke missiles in Cuba which is right at the nose tip distance from USA. This idea is the same as today. It was a gun barrel pressed against USA's nose then and it is gun barrel shafted directly inside USA asshole now.

In the reverse the USA don't have any strategy to threaten Putin from inside Russia, because strategically Putin is not held hostage by his people killed. He is prepared and ready for that in good Russian tradition.

Last edited:

Taksama_b_l

Alfrescian
Loyal
<iframe width="1280" height="720" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Cp7mM2TP_1A?hd=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I love it! 10X better than the Perl Harbour.

<iframe width="960" height="720" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/aU6a75KmIaA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

nkfnkfnkf

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the strategic warfare world it is as simple as this for those who lack any fucking ideas:

You enjoy all the full confidence and security and strongly grap hold of upper hand when your gun is already shaft right up enemy's asshole and your finger is on the loaded trigger.

You have absolutely nothing to worry or fear for.

You throw away mercy and with full freedom to pick the time to finish your enemy. You will live and enemy will die. There is no more alternative or chances. There is only one consequence - you will be the ONLY celebrating winner.

The dead enemy can not live again peroid.

nkfnkfnkf

Alfrescian
Loyal
it is a sitting duck.

It is the most economical and effective bait to harrass and tempt Japs.

It can slowly fly for loooongest hours which jJaps n US jets hd to fly dozens of sorties to follow and track it. Wadting lots of enemy time energy and fuel and hurt moral.

It is able to go very looong rangearound whole Japan easily no refuel needed. Japs had to activate jrts from every airbase everywhere to track it.Just a few TU95s fly thousand miles apart will exhaust entire Japs air force.

It is the strongest most lasting plane. A single normal missile can not kill it. It can withstand a few missiles and return to base.

It can carry oldest nukes or radioactive wastes. If Japs shot it then their own shooting can cause some nuke material to fall down on Japan better than that Tsunami. It will kill Japs at no fault of Putin. Becos Putin can prove that his TU95 was on nuke training flights over international water when Japs shot at itcausing a nuke warhead spill over Japan andJaps have to pay Moscow for damages.
:biggrin:

Using TU95 to bait Japs and Obama is smartest political caculation by Moscow.

They got the best preparation and confident to finish off USA EU n Japs just baiting for the best excuses to pull trigger. TU-95 is the best bait.

When te fishbit Putin's bit he will pull trigger and the new toys shown in these video will show the world LIVE of best Holywood scenes.
:smile: :wink:

I said before USA strategy make weapons for inimizedAmerican lives losses beco White House and Pantagon morons pays for these crap values. Russiansmade weapons with correct and most effective strategy to kill Americans fast and cheap and in huge numbers.

Right vs wrong ways of war. :wink: Russia never claimed they ensure civilians are not hurt which is the only true way of war. Civilian it the ultimate ture enemy not the military. Foolish US false values say they kill the military and let civilians hide behind safely KNN. Better they claimed not shooting VietCong soildiers and only shooting at their AK-47 riffles??? Fucking CB KNN!

Last edited:

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
So after Russia destroys that capitalist demon USA, how will the rest of the world benefit from the new superpower called Russia? Besides vodka, what can they offer the peoples of the world?

Cheers!

These container systems are already deployed and tested inside the USA, it is a gun barrel shafted up the asshole of USA and Putin only need to pull trigger and war is over within less than 1 hours, won hands down.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
The first video's computer graphics were quite good I must say. But they could have make those people from the Fresh Fruit trucks look more realistic. I can't imagine those 2 motorcycles would still be standing without any clamps on them during the movement of the Fresh Fruit truck. Also, the fixation of the propellers seems too easy and faked, like a children's toy which my neighbor's kids used to play. Must be some mediocre 20th Century Fox production.

nkfnkfnkf

Alfrescian
Loyal
So after Russia destroys that capitalist demon USA, how will the rest of the world benefit from the new superpower called Russia? Besides vodka, what can they offer the peoples of the world?

Cheers!

Why you have such childish expectation?

What contribution did you do to deserve anything?

Did you voted Putin? Join his army? Fight USA for Russia?

After USA finished I pray Putin go finish off ex-USA allies like UK Australia n SG. ASAP.

Japs can be left to the Chinese and Ah Tiongs sure know how to eat Sashimi alive and fresh. Chinese and Japs using these same words 刺身。They surely understand each other well. Yum yum!

Last edited:

nkfnkfnkf

Alfrescian
Loyal
Civilians are the souls of all wars and centers of all conflicts of interest. They are the MAIN BODY of ENMITY / hostilities. Civilians are the sole purposes causing their military to go to wars. How can Ang Moh morons let civilians hide behind their military safely in any war? They values are false and ideas are seriously flawed. Show to us that their fucking nut heads are all filled up full of craps and they are jokers!

In any future wars especially WW3 Civilians are the very first and prime targets. I am not telling why so yet. But you can be very very sure of this.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not my expectations, just going by what humans on our planet live and go by - needs. After fulfilling their physiological needs, they look forward to higher needs like entertainment, education, awareness, blah blah, all of which the USA and others are providing right now, and you wish to destroy all of that? Let's face it, war between nations is a thing of the past, weapons are made to be sold for profit (and growth, as we know it). If any violence takes place these days, it is to settle the disgruntlement of the dissatisfied losers. Even a big nation like PRC is coming out of her isolationist past and getting more and more involved in worldly pursuits.

So, after Russia finishes the Yanks, what will they offer the world? They have good fighter aircraft and military hardware, but for the time being, USA's crappy and overpricesd F-35 is winning in the market place. Even Sg will buy them! (For what, I don't know.)

Cheers!

Why you have such childish expectation?

What contribution did you do to deserve anything?

Did you voted Putin? Join his army? Fight USA for Russia?

After USA finished I pray Putin go finish off ex-USA allies like UK Australia n SG. ASAP.

Japs can be left to the Chinese and Ah Tiongs sure know how to eat Sashimi alive and fresh. Chinese and Japs using these same words 刺身。 Yum yum!

nkfnkfnkf

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not my expectations, just going by what humans on our planet live and go by - needs. After fulfilling their physiological needs, they look forward to higher needs like entertainment, education, awareness, blah blah, all of which the USA and others are providing right now, and you wish to destroy all of that? Let's face it, war between nations is a thing of the past, weapons are made to be sold for profit (and growth, as we know it). If any violence takes place these days, it is to settle the disgruntlement of the dissatisfied losers. Even a big nation like PRC is coming out of her isolationist past and getting more and more involved in worldly pursuits.

So, after Russia finishes the Yanks, what will they offer the world? They have good fighter aircraft and military hardware, but for the time being, USA's crappy and overpricesd F-35 is winning in the market place. Even Sg will buy them! (For what, I don't know.)

Cheers!

World is not such a heaven for you to dream and fulfill your expectations. There is no Santa nor god of fortune to go around with free gifts. You are looking for OFFERS?

NONE!

The world is a brutal place for you to fight and survive and die when you failed.

Reason being that useful resources on the planet come only in limited quality badly needed and rapidly consumed away by a rapidly increasing pupulation and rising levels of consumption. WW3 will be a fight for the remainding resources and elimination of incapable consumers mainly the huge number of civilians.

Santa ran out of gifts.

It think beside OFFERS you are also looking for OPTIONS. I can tell you that there is NONE! And exactly just that only, nothing else.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Cheers!

theres 3 billion starving people living in poverty,why dont u go fulfill their needs dumbass?what entertainment is USA providing?countless wars and one financial crisis after another?not to mention we have to carry their big fat lazy asses.

SG is just a lapdog,they would pay millions for a sack of shit and make contracts with shitskins if u say u like them and let them join ur club.

Last edited:

nkfnkfnkf

Alfrescian
Loyal
<iframe width="853" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/wbQiL-3M58Y?HD=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Unmaned combat armoured vehicle in Russian naration.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Different strokes for different blokes.

So after Russia wipe out USA, they going to feed the poor?

I don't look for offers, I believe in working for them. And society is not equal, and man is NOT created equal. And as human beings, we strive for higher things once our bellies are fed.

Cheers!

World is not such a heaven for you to dream and fulfill your expectations. There is no Santa nor god of fortune to go around with free gifts. You are looking for OFFERS?

NONE!

The world is a brutal place for you to fight and survive and die when you failed.

Reason being that useful resources on the planet come only in limited quality badly needed and rapidly consumed away by a rapidly increasing pupulation and rising levels of consumption. WW3 will be a fight for the remainding resources and elimination of incapable consumers mainly the huge number of civilians.

Santa ran out of gifts.

It think beside OFFERS you are also looking for OPTIONS. I can tell you that there is NONE! And exactly just that only, nothing else.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
The USA (or any other country/society) will provide to those with the money to purchase. Bro, start thinking lah!

Sg can choose to be a lapdog of the Ruskies if she wants to. Maybe Hollywood made her choose Yankieland? If so, what is Russia's answer to Hollywood? Siberia?

Cheers!

theres 3 billion starving people living in poverty,why dont u go fulfill their needs dumbass?what entertainment is USA providing?countless wars and one financial crisis after another?not to mention we have to carry their big fat lazy asses.

SG is just a lapdog,they would pay millions for a sack of shit and make contracts with shitskins if u say u like them and let them join ur club.