• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Video] - Woman tricks her dog that they're going for a walk but abandons him instead, leaving him confused and heartbroken

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
what a horrible cunt, i hope the dogs got rescued and that cunt got hit with a big fine.

@esterjoy7534

@esterjoy7534

This incident happened in April 2018 in San Antonio, Texas. The woman recording did call 311. Animal control acted quickly and recovered 3 of the 4 dogs. She also shared it on social media and the woman then surrendered herself the next day, and went to help locate the 4th dog in the same wooded area. 2 of the 4 dogs were adopted soon after. (I googled “woman dumps 4 dogs” to find the update.)

Eisenhut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tell the dog suck it up. We ,singkees, have the same feeling after every GE.

PAP always say Singaporean we there for you, then abandoned us after mandate and sayang their black dog ceca

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
@esterjoy7534

@esterjoy7534

This incident happened in April 2018 in San Antonio, Texas. The woman recording did call 311. Animal control acted quickly and recovered 3 of the 4 dogs. She also shared it on social media and the woman then surrendered herself the next day, and went to help locate the 4th dog in the same wooded area. 2 of the 4 dogs were adopted soon after. (I googled “woman dumps 4 dogs” to find the update.)
good to know, thanks bro.