• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Video] - Singaporean Tegindarjeet Singh pissed off at Arrogant Indian Tourists in Singapore

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Tegindarjeet Singh
143 subscribers

SUBSCRIBE
These ignorant Indian Tourists were late for pick up for around 15mins....in fact they were not even ready after specific waiting time state in their Service Voucher.

When vehicle was leaving hotel as driver got another pick up... after getting green light from agent...These tourist then chased the vehicle, banged on it vandalising it, surrounded the vehicle preventing it from moving & started harrassing by arguing with lies and so on....

How can we respect and tolerate such foreigner? Do they think they can treat us like how they treat the drivers in India.

Give respect You get respect... Yes, these guests are our paying customers but not for wasting our time & to harrass the drivers.

Yes..we can wait...if they can afford it...which they can't and yet so demanding with a budget.

Always assuming that driver will wait & standby till they're ready...for a 1 way trip they paid.

This disgust me.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Was at the airport the other day. Fucking bastard just came up to me and demanded to know where’s the hall he needs to go to. Told him to look at the screen just like a normal human being. Knn bastard kept following me like a dog and continued to ask.

MacPhersonEstate

Alfrescian
Loyal
Was at the airport the other day. Fucking bastard just came up to me and demanded to know where’s the hall he needs to go to. Told him to look at the screen just like a normal human being. Knn bastard kept following me like a dog and continued to ask.
Aiyoh you so stupid. Just send them to holland. You can also tell them to call 62358577 for assistance.

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal

Tegindarjeet Singh
143 subscribers

SUBSCRIBE
These ignorant Indian Tourists were late for pick up for around 15mins....in fact they were not even ready after specific waiting time state in their Service Voucher.

When vehicle was leaving hotel as driver got another pick up... after getting green light from agent...These tourist then chased the vehicle, banged on it vandalising it, surrounded the vehicle preventing it from moving & started harrassing by arguing with lies and so on....

How can we respect and tolerate such foreigner? Do they think they can treat us like how they treat the drivers in India.

Give respect You get respect... Yes, these guests are our paying customers but not for wasting our time & to harrass the drivers.

Yes..we can wait...if they can afford it...which they can't and yet so demanding with a budget.

Always assuming that driver will wait & standby till they're ready...for a 1 way trip they paid.

This disgust me.
n our G luv them
SIA gives them 50 % discount

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal

Just mislead him and let him get lost there.

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
pXeYRbv.gif

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Tegindarjeet Singh
143 subscribers

SUBSCRIBE

This disgust me.

Old video from 2017. Oppie trying to stir up racial unrest with such videos?