• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Video] - Medical doctor ordered by judge to pay half a million USD to patient whom she said she wanted to punch, during his surgery

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

CalebN

CalebN

2 months ago
I’m just going to say…I’ve worked for doctors. This is nothing compared to some of the horrible things I’ve heard. Unfortunately, lots of doctors are awful.

Darth Fossil

Darth Fossil

3 months ago
“That doesn’t sound like something you should say to the person doing your surgery” is... is that a threat? Omg. This makes me terrified to have surgery.

Maria Zahedi

Maria Zahedi

2 months ago
I have worked in the medical field before. I used to think it was a professional and honourable career until I started working with them, but I have never met people that are more disrespectful and entitled. No matter what your work is, if you don't have the person's best interest in hand-do not do the job. I'm glad she recorded it, and I hope she sues the crap out of them.

Quail Whisperer ASMR

Quail Whisperer ASMR

2 months ago
Unfortunately as a non medical worker in a hospital I hear things like this all too often. Doctors saying patients are lying about pain or ignoring their concerns. Nurses commenting on people's appearance. I've even heard nurses making fun of women who are making loud noises during birth which is incredibly awful. When you're in horrible pain the last thing someone taking care of you should do is make fun of you. Working in a hospital ruined my perception of them for me. I don't trust anyone at face value and I always get a second opinion now.

Last edited: