• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Video] - Man Fights Off THREE Home Invaders, Protects His Wife

creampie

Alfrescian
Loyal
In a situation like this its either you fight till the end or your you and your loved one dies or suffer forever.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Moral of the story. Dogs are completely useless when their master is under threat.

Not true. He had the wrong dogs. What can those puny canine farts do? He should have two huge Alsatians or Rottweilers and train them to attack and kill intruders, especially those in the night.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
I’m sure you bunch will fight like hell against invaders if your wife looks like her

1638939604356.jpeg

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dontch play play

BOXING | AMIR KHAN INTERVIEW

Amir Khan: People won’t realise what I’ve done for this sport until I quit​

Amir Khan tells Rick Broadbent why he hopes that his India-Pakistan bout next month can send message to region​

Khan lands a long right on Samuel Vargas in a contest last year

Khan lands a long right on Samuel Vargas in a contest last year
NICK POTTS/PA
Rick Broadbent
Saturday June 15 2019, 12.01am BST, The Times
It sounds like another of boxing’s ham-fisted marketing tricks. Uniting two warring nations is a noble aim, but the sceptics will look at Amir Khan’s forthcoming India-Pakistan clash and ask whether fighting for peace in a country damned for its human-rights record while you rake in £7 million is the best way to do it.

The 32-year-old is used to being questioned and believes he will never receive his due credit until he is retired. “I won’t let the critics get to me,” he said. “Then when I call it a day, maybe they will realise what I have done in the sport.”

Here is him wif wife

amir-khan-t.jpg