• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Video] Man’s brutal beating of female driver

veggiehater

Alfrescian
Loyal
stupid woman cannot drive really deserve to kena whack. if my wife and kid in the car too i'll beat her till she flies around like in the video too

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
stupid woman cannot drive really deserve to kena whack. if my wife and kid in the car too i'll beat her till she flies around like in the video too

All this can be avoided if that guy just give way to the lady driver who signalled way before she make the turn. Instead, that uncouth communist crook sped up and try to block her from filtering to his lane. That guy is a fucking dickhead. He went on and chased her for no reason other than he is a fucking crook.

veggiehater

Alfrescian
Loyal
All this can be avoided if that guy just give way to the lady driver who signalled way before she make the turn. Instead, that uncouth communist crook sped up and try to block her from filtering to his lane. That guy is a fucking dickhead. He went on and chased her for no reason other than he is a fucking crook.

my view is that the man was driving at normal speed and did not intentionally speed up when the woman swerved in. can see the surroundings in the video were moving at the same speed as before the woman car came into view. if my observations are correct then the woman really deserves the whack

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
my view is that the man was driving at normal speed and did not intentionally speed up when the woman swerved in. can see the surroundings in the video were moving at the same speed as before the woman car came into view. if my observations are correct then the woman really deserves the whack

I don't know how you drive, but I always slow down to let the car in front to filter in if I can see the car signalling. It is a common courtesy. Delaying a few seconds to give way won't kill you. But I hate it went car didn't signal and turn in suddenly. That will set my fuse off. But if he/she signalled, I will slow down to give way. That is how I drive and I believe this is a civil driving skill which many lack here in Asia. In Australia, I have no problem most of the time.