• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Video] - Malaysian youtuber explains : "How did Singapore become rich?"

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Brandon Klein

Brandon Klein

As a Malaysian I envy Singapore, especially being a bumiputera. Such a shame Malaysia can't live up to they full potential with the abundance of natural resources compare to Singapore, it's humiliating lol

Febyan Kudrat

Febyan Kudrat

@Waffer Sukarno underestimated LKY ,in their first meeting. Sukarno said, what Singapore can do, you're just little tiny island without any natural resources, unlike us. May be LKY loss respect to Sukarno because of that statement. Now ,we can see that Singapore are better in economy and human development than Indonesia. They even become the biggest investor in Indonesia. Sukarno did wrong when he underestimated Singapore.

Waffer
Waffer

Waffer

@Febyan Kudrat not sure about Sukarno thing and i don't care, even if he does say that, it has nothing to do with political action, it just a politician word, nothing to be really shame of, i mean literally every politicians do that shit, it's quite common among politicians, but Malaysia legit kicked them out of the union because of racial issues. The government(well not only Malaysian, but world's politicians also skeptical about Singapore survival) also so confident that Singapore would not be able to survive as they're lack of resources and surrounded by literally larger and more powerful neighbors, and now they're way better, i mean it is just embarrassing, at first were so confident that we will be ahead of them because were richer in resources and have more potential....

Am Malaysian myself i lived in Japan currently, tbh idk if u understand how painful and embarrassing it is to see our former state getting way richer after we kicked them and we expected them to crying and basically begging to us lol, instead they humiliating us by became richer

Matias Sam

Matias Sam

Watching this as a Chinese Malaysian... This just breaks my heart how powerful we could've been if we were united and if the Malaysian government spend less time being racist.

Febyan Kudrat

Febyan Kudrat

As Indonesian, I feel same too. Singapore beat us in economy and human development in less than 40 years.

Last edited: